Surprise, Obi Wins

"I can finally end my curiosity, Mr Mitsuhide."

   The fight started and we instantly ran to each other. I jumped and used his shoulders to propel myself over his head. From behind him I grab his wrist and twisted his arm. I hit the back of his knees and he falls over.

   "Okay, you win." He says.

   I let go of him, "What?! No way why are you giving up?!"

   He stands up to face me, "I'm not, you win."

   "Mr Mitsuhide!! That's so mean! Now I'll never know who would actually win!"

   "I know." He smirks. "Pay back for before."

   He walks away and my jaw was on the ground. "That's so low!!!"

   Obi walks up to me because it's the last round and whoever wins wins. I have a dull look on my face. I'm so annoyed with Mitsuhide because I want to know who would've won.

   "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

   My expression hardened, "Don't you dare, Mr Obi."

   "Pffff, being polite takes away from your whole mood."

   "I'm not being polite!!"

   The match starts and Obi makes the first move. I dodge to my right but he trips me. I pop up quickly. "Mr Obi that's my move!"

   He snickers, "Oops."

   He starts again and leads with a punch. I block it push his wrist away.

   "That one's my move!"

   "Oops."

   I punch, but he catches my hand. I use my other one but he catches it too. I take my right foot and hook it around his ankle and push him onto his back. He was surprised for a second and I took my hands from his and pinned his wrists to the ground.

   "And I win." He says.

   "What?! Obviously no- ahh!"

   He flips us both over and everything is reversed. I flinch feeling the weight of him sitting on my stomach and watched him being smug that he won. He stood and I got up quickly.

   "Congratulations, Mr Obi. As much as it pains me to say."

   "I am amazing, there was no way you would've bested me." Me beams. "Come with me."

   He grabs my arm and started pulling me into the fort. We were in Shirayuki's office probably so he can boast about his win in the tournament. She watched some of it, but left some time in the middle.

   "Miss Shirayuki!" I say happily. "How's work going?"

   "Well I've had quite a few patients thanks to that tournament." I looked around and there were a few soldiers laying around. I didn't think the tournament was that bruttle. They probably just made excuses to see Shirayuki.

   "I didn't even think about that, I'm sorry." The last thing I wanted was to create more work for Shirayuki. She's busy as it is.

   "And you have one more too." Obi interrupted.

   I looked at him weirdly, "You actually got hurt?"

   "You think you could hurt me? You're the hurt one."

   "No I'm not?"

   "When I pinned you, you flinched, Kiki did hit you hard."

   I lifted up my shirt and there was a dark purple bruise covering my stomach. "Oh, that explains why it hurt when you did that, but it's just a bruise."