New Adventures Part 14

Hye-won's mind was failing to cope with such seductive words being breathed in her ear and her body screamed its arousal.  Seon-jae's hands and mouth were giving her no room to recover and his strong, powerful body -  pushing against and around her - ignited a dangerous yearning.  She leaned back into his chest, as his arms surrounded her and laid her head back against his shoulder, exhaling slowly.  In that moment, they both knew that she had conceded defeat - to him, to herself.  Her words - when they came - sucked his breath from his lungs: 'ok, I'll admit it, Seon-jae.  I'm a bad girl, a wild child, call it what you like.  If I accept everything you just said - and I suppose I have no choice because you don't have a dishonest bone in your body - could we say that you...like...my bad girl?'

Seon-jae responded by moving his head to her other shoulder and administering noisy nips to her neck, his panting breath tickling her other ear: 'you could...say that.'

'You find her...attractive?'

'Mmm.'

'Sexy, even?'

'Mmm,' this, with a voiced growl and his teeth worrying her skin just a little harder, in punishment.

She smiled to herself at that, undulating her body back against his, her eyes closed, as she lost herself in the sensuality of his warm, strong hands on her skin and his voice and breath in her ear.  That never fails to break me.  When he does this, I'm like putty in his hands.  Her lips parted to emit light puffs and almost inaudible moans sounded deep in her throat - which seemed to go straight to Seon-jae's heart - and his touches became more insistent and his lips lingered longer, each time he laid them on her skin.  The 2 were completely ensconced in their private world for long, delicious moments until Hye-won spoke again, this time with a more teasing tone, in spite of herself: 'so tell me - did the appearance of my bad girl affect your performance at all?  I'm just interested as your teacher, of course.'

His low-voiced chuckle was punishment in itself: 'you could...say that too, you vixen.'  

As easily as water flowing, he slipped both hands around either side of her narrow frame and slowly pulled open the tied sash, easing both sides of the robe fully open.  A pause - breath held - before he enclosed both breasts in warm, soft hands, as he exhaled deeply, causing his lover to unfurl her body in long, slow waves from hip to shoulder, pushing her breasts outwards and upwards into his touch.  He closed his eyes too and flowed with the rhythm of her innate surging against him, his mind in free-flow as his desire grew.  His voice quivered his response: 'let's just say, your fire lit my fire but I had to hold it in.  All through the interval, I tried to just stay cool but then a bad girl kissed me - a very bad kiss - and my cool was burned up instantly.'

He leaned his cheek against hers, while they both rolled together with the indescribable pleasures of the marriage of hand and breast and then he spoke again: 'so you've told me my - what did you call it - my manner? - and how I played - the power, the confidence - was out of this world and I've told you that you were the same.  Maybe what we were both seeing and hearing was the magic of us...maybe, it's our love that is out of this world.'

She didn't answer but gave an even more powerful push against his body with hers, her eyes closed and her head thrown back against his shoulder.  He opened his eyes and feasted on the sight of his large, tanned hands loving her pale, gleaming curves.  His gaze travelled down along her swaying body showing how much his massages were blowing her mind, as she stretched her legs, flexed her feet - even curling her toes - with the sensual pleasures she felt and he knew - in his deepest self - that this moving image would power his soul forever.  

'Baby?'

A pant: 'yes?'

'The other night?'

Quieter: 'yes?'

'You were touching yourself as I watched.'

Even quieter: 'mmm.'

'Here now, like this, touching your beautiful breasts,' moving a hand downwards to pull the backs of his nails over her tummy and then stroke finger-tips lightly across her pelvis, 'and feeling all...here, I feel a bit like you must have felt the other night.  Almost like watching you drive yourself crazy and hearing you tell me why it was driving you crazy made me know you more deeply.  Is that weird?'

His panting words were full of an aching intensity and Hye-won found herself deeply moved.  She moved her hands to join his - 1 cradling the boundless softness of her breast, the other gripping the rigid hardness of her pelvis - and she matched her movements to his.  

'How could that be weird, love?  It's wonderful and I can feel it too...feel how we are connected...now...like this...together,' each phrase hoarsely moaned.

Seon-jae's answering moan was agonised - as the sensations threatened to overwhelm him - and Hye-won reached a hand back to cradle his cheek: 'ssh, love, it's ok.'

'What's ok about it? I feel like my heart is going to burst, with how I feel right now.'

She gave the barest titter, while continuing to stroke his face: 'baby, do you think it is any different for me?'

His head shook from side to side slowly, while his hands gave her senses no reprieve.

'Well, is it the same?'

She groaned: 'can I remind you, lover, that you chose to play as an encore, a love-piece by the Schumanns and dedicated it to your soul, your heart, your guardian angel, your better half?  Can you even imagine how full my heart felt on hearing those words and then hearing you play Widmung so beautifully?  I could have easily passed away in a faint.  In fact,' and here she turned slightly in Seon-jae's arms to catch his eye and there was devilry in hers now: 'maybe we have found the reason for my feeling faint earlier - maybe I was dying of too much love.  How about that, young man?'

---

His hooded gaze in response brought instant contrition on her part and a change of pace on his

His hooded gaze in response brought instant contrition on her part and a change of pace on his.  Seeing the cheeky smirk on her face made him slip his hand from pelvis to pubis and - quicker than she could form her apologies - his open palm enclosed her there, just as hers had done 2 nights before and her voice faltered, as the pressure sent intense pulses of energy surging through her.  Her exhalation was no longer a slow, relaxed easing of breath but an urgent release of desire.  With each sensational movement of his fingers, she exhaled and voiced her intense arousal aloud, so that Seon-jae's senses were assaulted with the intoxicating sounds of his woman loving him, loving her and it was hard to withstand.  With each stroke of his fingers, he resorted to words for release but such words that were guaranteed to send Hye-won and himself over the edge together: 'but you are my soul Hye-wona...because you will live in me forever.  You are my heart...I cannot live without you.  You are my guardian angel...sent to protect me...and God help me,' his voice was cracking now, 'you are my better half...no matter how much I love you...I can never deserve you...and you will forever be my Goddess.'

The confession was too much, for them both - as he knew it would be - and with the last tendril of control that remained to her, Hye-won - tears flowing freely - panted helplessly: 'Seon-jaea, please.'

He lifted her at the waist and settled her on his lap and his entering her was all either of them needed.  Almost completely silently, both with eyes closed - he holding her hips, she reaching back and gripping his sides - their joining felt like a spiritual union, more than either one could withstand and they both surrendered helplessly to its greater power.