New Lives Part 49

She laughed too, her breathing slowly slipping back to a calmer pace. He kissed her top lip, then her bottom, then both together, then settled back with a sigh to enjoy looking at her. She returned his gaze and her eyes told him the enormity of what she had felt and how joyful it made her and his told her that he knew and that made him very joyful.

After a few more moments of calming breaths: 'you really are a star pupil, Lee Seon-jae,' and that set them both off again, their chuckles and broad grins lighting the room.

'Thank you Seongsangnim - Teacher but there is still a world to learn - no, more than that, a universe, a galaxy, an infinity.'

She laughed at his cute - perhaps unconscious - one-upmanship of himself.

'It's a place of secrets - secret pleasures, secrets places and, of course,' and he moved his lips to hers and kissed her gently again, 'secret plans. It had its own plans all along, before we even had an idea of it.'

She knew what he meant but she waited for him to say it.

'A secret plan to create a new life in a secret place and let that little one grow quietly and safely without us having  any idea of it.  And now that we know about baby Hye-jae, that is our secret pleasure.'

He paused and swallowed, his expression so tense and tortured that Hye-won's heart was aching for him. She leaned him back on the pillow and in a couple of movements, had unzipped him and brought him into her secret place. She had taken him completely unawares and his expression was dumb-founded, as he hardly moved. She pulled her top over her head where she sat across his hips, took his 2 hands in hers, interlocked their fingers, then pushed his arms above his head and held them there.

'Woah, that was unexpected.' But very sexy.

'Didn't you say that I'm never the same twice?

'Yes, but aren't you...?' he was about to ask if she was tired but he took in her shining eyes and captivating smile and the question became irrelevant. He gave a short laugh and shook his head, as his face lit up.

'Ok, so what's your plan for me? I like this scenario,' he looked above his head to where she had trapped his hands, 'and this one,' he looked to where her delicious breasts were displayed to his greedy eyes, 'and definitely this one,' he looked to where their hips were in contact and arched his back and lifted his hips and she felt that movement run through her.

She moved forward to sink her breasts to his chest and her mouth to his ear: 'lover, the stay night? You may be a star pupil but you seem to have forgotten one important detail.'

His mouth twitched and his eyes were full of glee at her tantalising teasing. God, I love this woman with every bone in my body.

'Well, teach me then. What did I forget?'

'You seem to have forgotten that in the stay night, we went on...and on...'

He was so amused by her but so seduced at the same time.

'Ah now I remember, so if I do this,' he ground his pelvis upwards, her light pressure on his hands above his head seeming in no way to handicap his movement, 'and this,' he reached his head upwards, paused and then gently took her breast in his mouth, closing his eyes as he did, with a muttered moan in his throat, then broke off for a moment to look up into her eyes, 'it won't make you too tired after your...exertions.'

She looked down at him and her look was haughty.

'Exertions - the only one exerting himself, my darling, was you and I feel that maybe now, I should help you relax.'