Happy Days Part 45

Hye-won was a little surprised - more by the awe-struck tone and dazed look in Seon-jae's eyes -  than by his request, for she was well aware of how much he adored her curves and how he loved to feel her naked shape - in fact, she loved that he loved it so much.  Nearly as much as I love his.

He didn't wait for her to answer but - like a man sleep-walking - raised his large hands to first, remain suspended in front of her breasts - as though he were savouring the moment - and then move to enclose them completely.  His sooty eye-lids floated closed with the thrill that pulsed through him, his breath pushed from his lungs in an audible pant, once, then twice.  His tongue - of its own volition, it seemed - touched the very centre of his top lip, drawing slowly into his mouth again.  Very hot, Lee Seon-jae, though if you are trying to seduce me, that boat has already sailed far beyong the horizon.

With his eyes still closed and his breath coming faster and louder, he slid his hands down over her rib cage, then moved to cup his place.  This stilled him and an intense look - almost of a hypnotic trance - came over his face.  He reached his palms out to her sides to skim around her hips and then behind, to again cup the cheeks that he had been enjoying so much earlier, before coming back around to smooth and mould his palms around her upper thighs, sliding down as far as her bent knees would allow.  

Now, those sooty lids popped open to reveal eyes lit with a dancing flame she had never seen before and a smile of wonderment broke on his face.  He still didn't speak but shook his head very slowly - as though at a private joke - then he reversed the process and repeated it - thighs, buttocks, hips, tummy, waist, trunk, breasts, though this time, he explored further upwards to mould her collar-bone, shoulders and arms, even running his hands down her back.  Though the sensations were immensely pleasurable to Hye-won, there was a disconcerting sense that Seon-jae had gone away from her to a world of his own and she was about to try to bring him back, when he surprised her by bursting with laughter, helpless, chaotic laughter that was almost tearful.  

She gazed at him in shock, which was only accentuated when he sat up and took her lips in his and kissed her so passionately and deeply - crushing her body to his with a bear hug - that when he finally released her, they both had to drag breath into their lungs.  She couldn't even begin to know what was going on in his head but she just about held her tongue, trusting that when the histrionics were played out, he would proffer an explanation.  He'd better - he's on a short leash right now.

He continued to bubble over with helpless chuckles - like the last hisses of steam from an opened valve - but he was beginning to come back in control of himself, though the giddy mood she sensed from him now - from his face, from his whole body - was unexpected.  He looks...gleeful, maybe?

'Something has made you very happy, Seon-jae but I have no idea what.'

There was just the tiniest bite to her tone and it cut through his solo run and he seemed to see her for the first time since she had undressed.  He reached for her, to enfold her in a sweet hug that almost made up for his craziness.  He dropped his mouth to her shoulder and placed tiny, tender kisses there, each one punctuated by softly-whispered words that revealed the source of his secret joy and left her as astounded and gleeful as he was.

'I'm so sorry...my sweet, sweet darling.  You must think I'm mad...and I am....I'm mad with joy...happiness...love...because my crazy, beautiful love...I am convinced...that not only...have Mommy and Daddy...made a baby...but we did it quite some time ago...maybe right when you first came to Germany.  We made a baby, my darling, sexy woman...we are going to be a family.'

She opened, then closed her mouth, closed, then opened her eyes.  She stared at him but she didn't see him.  She was in her head, feeling him, feeling her.  She felt how his hands had moulded her shape, how they had seemed to be comparing her curves tonight with her curves when they had first begun to love each other, earlier in the summer.  His massaging hands down along her body, then all the way back up made sense now.  She could see how he had been using his hands to test the memories of how her body had felt to his touch, just under 2 months or so before, when she had arrived.