New Loves Part 68

He moaned deep in his chest and he took her lips in his and he kissed her so passionately that they both almost forgot their names but finally - unable to stand it any longer - Seon-jae strode around the panel to the bed and laid her carefully on it. He disappeared back to the sitting area for a moment and when he returned, he was completely naked, the seductive first notes of Ciara's gift were playing again and Hye-won laughed at his brazen sense of purpose.

'You really are single-minded about certain things, aren't you?'

He laughed so sexily she felt her heart jump in her chest: 'only the most important things, like what was it you requested so sexily...ah yes, carry you to bed, strip you and love you so that you scream out my name, have I got that right?'

She bit her lip as she looked up at him, every part of him sexy and appealing to her and it made her choose to be honest with him - and herself.

'Baby, there is nothing I want more at this moment than for you to love me. What's so sexy about this song is the confidence - he knows she wants him - that's why he says - ain't this what you came for?- and he also knows that when he loves her - when he - fixes that, twists that - she is going to be moaning, crying his name and loving every moment - in other words, he is going to make her lose control and he also knows that's exactly what she wants. And that's exactly what I want too.'

He dropped his head, as though in defeat - her incredibly sexy speech having completely seduced him - and when he lifted his head, his eyes were on fire. He lifted her arms above her head and the sweater was gone. He lifted her hips from the bed and her skirt was gone. Then he feasted his eyes on the incredible lines of the ivory silk 2-piece, a camisole top and shorts. He breathed out, as he ran his hands over the luxurious, smooth fabric, loving how these flowing garments gave him a perfect feel of every curve, while looking so classy and elegant.

He gazed into her eyes: 'baby, these are super sexy.'

She winked: 'well, I don't wanna brag but...'

He chuckled, low in his chest: 'you are one of a kind, my love, really.'

He dropped his head and nibbled her collar-bone, then lower to the edges of the camisole top, then lower again, to nip the upper swell of her breast through the thin fabric. She pushed her breast into his mouth and he gave another deep laugh and moved to nibble the other breast in the same way. She was panting as he moved his head downwards, nipping her along her trunk, along her abs.  He stopped to place a line of kisses all along the most seductive baby bump the world had ever known and whispered to it: 'sweet one, Mommy needs to relax now, so Daddy is going to work very hard to make sure that she screams his name out loud but don't be scared.'

She gave a little laugh.  Why is that so sexy?

He kissed along her pelvis where it fell away to her thighs and then he laid those heavenly lips on the smooth fabric covering her pubis and his lips slipped easily all the way across her mound and between her legs to her lips. He took the singer's words to heart and really did kiss that, knowing that she had missed that - kissing all along her, easing her thighs apart with his hands, whispering as he did how sexy she was, how beautiful, how desirable she was to him.

When Hye-won thought she would go mad with the agony of him kissing her through the fabric, she begged him: 'baby, please...the stripping part?'

His chuckle was cruelly seductive and she lifted her head in frustration.

'Ah baby, I'm so sorry, did I get the order wrong? You want me to strip you first and kiss you after? I'm so sorry, my sweet woman.'

'Seon-jaea, if you don't take my clothes off right now, I think I might just go mad with desire.'