Happy Days Part 35

He flopped his body like a dead weight on to the bed and threw his bent arm over his eyes, looking completely worn out.  Hye-won lay back beside him - still in the moment - tiny mewls of pleasure still emitting from her.  She lay recovering for a few moments and when he didn't move, she peeped to see if he had fallen asleep after his efforts.  He sensed her looking at him and groaned, an agonised sound: 'don't.'

She realised that the arm covering his face was not random but a shield from her eyes and this was deeply unsettling to her.  She turned her body inwards to him, lifting a hand to touch his arm.

'Seon-jaea, what's wrong?'

When he didn't answer, she tried another tactic.

'Lee Seon-jae, come out from under there.''

This produced another moan: 'never.'  This can not be the same man from 5 minutes ago.

'I'm getting worried that I did something wrong now.  Please, Seon-jae.'

This got a reaction.

'Not you.  Me.'

'You did something wrong?  What...do you mean...just now...was something wrong?'

He seemed to realise that she wasn't giving up and he moved his arm off his face, looking at her with an anxious expression, his eyes limpid in the darkness.

'Are you ok?'

'Me?  Of course.  Why wouldn't I be?'

Then she seemed to understand and the realisation took some time to cross her features.

'You are worried that I...that I didn't enjoy that, is that it?'

He groaned again.

'Well, at the end...'

She moved closer to see his face and propped her head on an elbow: 'love, what is this about?  You are worrying me now.  I thought you were...loving it, to be honest.'

His eye-brows shot up: 'I was...but you...,' his voice trailed off.

She made a decision then: 'love, close your eyes,' and when he demurred, she said again, in a coaxing tone, 'please, for me?' and that clinched it and he did.

She placed her palm on his forehead, aware how this would affect him but needing to use every tool available to her.

'Now, I want you to listen to me, ok?  Listen to me and just go with the flow on this.  Trust me, ok?'

He nodded, under the double shield of closed eyes and her resting palm.

'Good boy.'

His mouth twitched at that but he didn't speak.  She moved her mouth closer to his ear and dropped her voice to a whisper.

'I want you to think back to a certain...situation in Poland.' 

She saw his lips purse, not sure what she meant.

'You came from the shower, wearing a robe, I was in a robe, I stopped you passing.  Does that ring any bells?'

The penny dropped but he just nodded slowly.

'Ok, so that situation.  I want you to think yourself back into the frame of mind you were in then.'

When she felt him about to protest, she smoothed her hand on his brow and made a gentle sshing sound: 'remember...trust me?'

He didn't stir again.

'Ok, so you are...where?'

Slowly, shyly: 'on my knees.'