Happy Days Part 24

Their erotic efforts left both absolutely exhausted and it was an extreme luxury when - Seon-jae having dried Hye-won's hair, as she sat slowly applying a night cream with lazy finger-strokes - the 2 came together in bed, Hye-won in front, with Seon-jae's body embracing hers from behind.  His arm came around her waist and then he moved his mouth forward to below her ear: 'is it ok?' as his hand slid slowly upwards, rising over abs and ribs, coming to rest on the inside curve of her breast in a warm, possessive touch that drew a light mewl, as she closed her eyes and undulated her curves against him, involuntarily.  She moved her head slightly to gaze up at him: 'so you never need to sleep, is that what you are telling me, right now?'

He burrowed his head into her hair, loving the scent of her freshly-dried strands: 'no, of course we are going to sleep if we have to but God, this is heaven, here like this...with you...after that.'

He lay, feeling her body press on his, from shoulder to ankle, the swell of her breast curving into his hand and felt a surge of love run through him, a blissful feeling of contentment and connection.  He moaned his pleasure deep in his throat: 'breasts are not always sexy, you know,' and at her titter, tried to explain: 'no, I mean, God yes this is...so sexy,' his hips slowly rolling with the force of feeling, 'but it's not just sexy, if you know what I mean.'

She thought for a moment, then prompted: 'well, what else are they then, for you?'

'They are...special, maybe, I don't know...magical?'

He might have felt shy, if he hadn't been under the sway of such powerful feelings. 

'You know, lots of ancient tribes worshipped the female body as the perfect giver of life and nourishment.'

His hand languidly stroked the globe beneath it: 'life and nourishment, hmm?  Perfect...yes, I get that,' as he felt himself slowly slip under the veil of sleep, like a skiff gliding noiselessly away from shore.  

Hye-won felt herself slip under too but not before she placed her smaller hand on his large one, murmuring to herself, under her breath: 'yes, really perfect,' as she too set sail in peace.

---

Seon-jae felt a gentle hand on his forehead and slowly opened his eyes to see Hye-won's deep, mystical eyes, looking lovingly at him.  His smile was like sunrise in summer and her own, unstemmable, in response.  He lightly touched his finger-tip to the tip of her nose, then yawned and rubbed a knuckle in an eye socket furiously, just as she imagined he would have done as a small boy.  The aegyo - cuteness overload was serious.  Hye-won slid a mussed head across the pillow and stopped, almost nose to nose: 'how's my dote this morning?' and pecked the corner of his mouth, deliberately making a cute, smacking noise.

He grinned - at the peck, the smack, her, she wasn't sure: 'your what?'

'My dote - you know - the darling you dote on who can do no wrong.  That's you, sweetness.'

He blinked twice in rapid succession, then slapped his own cheek, drawing a hey from his love.

'Just checking I wasn't still asleep and dreaming of my Goddess,' he drawled, his voice still sleep-muffled.

'Well, new edict from on-high - the Goddess outlaws all self-slapping - if there is any slapping to be done...,' and she didn't finish the sentence but winked coquettishly, which drew a snort and a shake of the head from Seon-jae.  First thing in the morning and already so sexy - God help me.