Beautiful Life Part 3

'Do you really need to ask?'

Her words - jocular but also tantalisingly erotic - thrilled him and he grinned as he determinedly placed her book on the small table by the bed and turned off the lamp. The only brightness in the room now came from the shards of moonlight glinting through the narrow, rectangular, kitchen window and it was enough to turn their faces into pools of mysterious, unspoken desires.  Hye-won's eyes now appeared almost silvery-blue and her face had transformed from smiling and lively in conversation, to take on a semi-mystical stillness.  A moment before, he had been drawn to kiss her but this cool metamorphosis held him back.  He was captivated by how the spectral light glanced off her face and neck making her bright eyes shine, imperiously.

In a tone of wonder, he breathed: 'My God, Hye-wona, in this light, you...you look,' he paused as the words caught in his throat but all his awe was written in his face, as he slowly shook his head: 'you have never looked more like a Goddess than right now - so powerful, so beautiful...and just a bit terrifying.'

Hye-won's luminescent hauteur was shattered by her hearty laugh: 'poor baby.  Are you afraid I will eat you up?'

His excited, electrified expression triggered her teasing nerve further and she held his eye and dropped her mouth to his chest.  His skin was smooth under her cheek and she let her lower lip pull open against it, her direct gaze burning him.

'Actually, I'm afraid I will eat you up.'

Breathing shakily, his tongue peeped to the corner of his mouth as he watched - mesmerised - as - still holding his gaze - she drew her lower lip across his skin.

'You are every good-tasting thing in this world,' another move right, another open-mouthed swish, this time with the barest of touches from her tongue which drew a hiss from Seon-jae.

'You are a sweet ice-lolly on a hot day,' a swish of the tongue, 'hot chocolate on a cold one,' a lick, 'you're a strong shot of espresso in the morning,' a teasing nip, 'a mellow glass of red wine at night,' a hard suck.  I could actually come right now if she keeps this up.

She was genuinely considering all her favourite tastes and whispering them to him, as she teased him with her mouth, tongue, teeth across his pecs and then upwards towards his neck.  He was fascinated watching how her tongue peeped from between her lips to swish sexily against his skin, while every few moments, her teeth worried her lips, as though savouring the taste of him.  I'm getting goosebumps - she looks so powerful like that - so incredibly sexy.  His breath came in bursts, as she seduced him shamelessly until she paused above his throat and thought for a moment: 'sweet, sour, salty, spicy - Seon-jae - you are every taste, every flavour...and you are all my favourite things.'

She plunged and sucked his Adam's apple and as before, he hissed his arousal at her boldness, her seductive words and direct touches.  She rose above him in the half-light.  Her words were a bare whisper: 'baby, I really want to eat you.'

Seon-jae groaned and lifted his head from the pillow to slide his tongue up her neck.  He nipped tiny biting kisses along her jaw-line and then paused at her mouth.  He looked as though he was barely holding back: 'baby, I'm yours.  You own every part of me - to lick, suck, kiss, eat if that makes you happy.  Just take it all.'

He waited and Hye-won swooped with a leering smile to claim the lips he offered her - such a mouth this boy has.  These lips kill me.  With her kiss, she sank into him, a sweet, slow dissolve, which blurred the lines between them.  Her moans increased, as she tasted deeper and her words you are all my favourite things hung over them.  Seon-jae felt that there was no end to her and start to him.  Her breath became his, his tongue tasted her mouth.  She moaned.  He moaned.