Chapter 10

Erica had been so intoxicated from the feelings he was stirring, that she'd closed her eyes.  They flew open when his hand left her. 

"We're here."

She shook her head, trying to reorient herself.  Deacan had shifted in his seat and turned to her. He raised his hands, placing one on each side of her neck.  His thumbs caressed her jaw as he looked into her eyes.  The air in the car felt thick, exacerbated by their heavy breathing.  His senses were heightened and he was keenly aware of the rise and fall of Erica’s chest.  He watched the top of her breasts and licked his lips.  Erica closed her hands around his wrists, causing him to look back at her.

“Erica, are you sure?  I know we’ve done some stuff already, but we don’t have to take it any further right now.”  Deacan made the offer but he hoped she didn’t accept it.  He COULD wait, but he didn’t want to.  If nothing else, he had to taste her.  Ever since he’d gotten a taste of what she’d left on his fingers, his brain wouldn’t let him focus properly.

She turned her head and kissed his palm. "Come and get me!"  Erica opened the door and flew out of the car, laughing all the way to her door.  She was just stepping through the doorway by the time he reached her.  Deacan came through behind her and grabbed her waist.  He turned her to face him and kissed her hard.

Erica gasped from the impact of his lips and then reciprocated.  His fingers dug into her hips as his mouth conveyed the need he felt for her.  Her tongue explored his mouth and the groan he emitted caused her to break the kiss.

"Close the door then follow me upstairs.”  Erica pecked Deacan’s lips then waited for him at the bottom of the stairs.

" Wait!  There's still food in the car. I don't want it to spoil."

"Who said you were staying long," she replied with a smirk.

He stalked over to her and whispered in her ear, "You're mine for the rest of the night," planting a kiss on her neck, he ran out the door.  Deacan slammed the door upon his return and hastily placed the containers in the fridge.  He practically ran to Erica and slapped her butt before kissing the back of her neck.  She took his hand and led him to her room.

“I expect you to do that again," Erica said.

“Mmm, is that so?  Only if you ask nicely.”

Inside her room, Erica flipped the light on then pushed Deacan back onto her bed and looked down at him.  He propped himself up on his elbows and watched her.  She grabbed the hem of her dress and slowly, so very slowly raised it up her body.  Her hands rubbed up her body as she went.  Deacan licked his lips when she reached her breasts and pinched her nipples through her lace black bra.  He sat up further to reach out to her and she angled her body away from him, shaking her head no.

As her dress went over her head and fell to the floor, Deacan was fixated on Erica’s chest.  He wanted his hands and his mouth on her right now but she was intent on giving him this show.  She removed her headband and her curly afro bounced free.  Her hair was gorgeous and Deacan thought of how he preferred her natural hair out and free to her weave or wigs; it fit her, but she was gorgeous either way.  Erica placed her thumbs into the waistband of her leggings and slid them down, stepping out of them.  Standing in front of him in nothing but her bra and matching black g-string, Erica felt a little exposed.  She was comfortable with herself and her body, but if she was honest, Jonathan cheating on her had caused her to doubt herself, just a little.

Deacan’s eyes were on her, roaming over every part of her.  His brain was on overload as he looked her over.  This woman truly was the most incredible woman he’d ever seen.  Literally from the top of her curly hair to her purple polished toes.  Her bra and g-string were like gift wrap and he couldn’t wait to take them off.  She was divine and he wanted to worship her.