Chapter 30

The opening had been a success and Sole Glow Dance Studio was open for business. The cleaning crew had finished up and Deacan let the last worker out the door.

"Baby, I'll grab your stuff and we can -" Deacan's brain failed to be able to produce words when he turned and saw Erica. She had changed into a shimmery gold and black bra with matching cheeky style panties and knee high stiletto boots. She oozed sex and authority, tapping her hand with a riding crop.

"Close the shades," she ordered as she sauntered to the middle of the room. The soft click of her heels on the floor seemed to have been tethered to his heart because every step was a beat. He wanted to do what she'd said but he didn't want to stop looking at her. "NOW!" she said, slapping the crop harder in her hand.

The snap of the crop hitting her hand jolted him into action. Deacan was so glad they'd installed the motorized shades so all he had to do was push a button. He would've been pissed with the time it would've taken to close the shades manually. Sure that would've been a few seconds but that was a few seconds too long when the woman he loved was looking the way she was looking and was about to give him a show.

"Chair," she ordered again, pointing to a chair and directing him to move it in front of the pole she was standing next to. Being ordered around by her was quickly becoming one of his favorite things. The power in her voice, the confidence she exuded, he would let this woman do almost anything to him right now. "Strip," she commanded before he sat in the chair, "except for your boxers."

Deacan wished his clothes were tearaways to speed up the process. However, the lust in Erica's eyes as she watched him undress made him take his time and give her a little show. She chuckled when he shook his butt at her and winked over his shoulder. Once he was finished, she ordered him to sit. He watched as she turned on some music and the show began.

Her steps toward him were in sync to the bass drum. She looked like a lioness stalking her prey and Deacan would happily be devoured by her. She trailed the tip of the crop gently across his chest then up and down his stomach. The fluttering sensation that sent through him made him shudder. Every time the crop got close to the waistline of his boxers and moved back up, he was disappointed that she hadn't trailed it lower to his dick. He wanted to ask her for it, but he also wanted to let her do what she wanted.

Erica licked her lips as she watched her man's dick grow hard and twitch for her. The way Deacan's body reacted to her made her feel like she was killing the sex game. She could be free with him and he let her explore her fantasies. She placed the tip of the crop into the opening of his boxers and brushed it back and forth. He groaned, dropping his head back.

"You like that?"

Deacan mumbled an affirmative answer and shifted in his seat. Erica removed the crop and straddled him. She was tapping it in her hand behind his head, a steady rhythm that he matched by poking himself up into her. "Love taps, yes or no?" she whispered in his ear. He realized she was asking if she could use the crop on him. She continued, "They'll sting, but I won't hurt you. I'm not trying to mark you or anything. You can say no."

Here Erica was again, asking Deacan to do something he hadn't considered before. If he said no, would she think less of him? Would that make her cheat because he wasn't giving her everything she wanted? He had to admit that part of him was intrigued, but he definitely wasn't sure if this was his thing. "What if I don't like it?" he asked with a tremor of nervousness.

Erica stopped her grinding and looked him in the eye. "We never have to do anything you don't want. This is something I want to try with you, but we don't have to. We're in this together. I've never had it done either, but I want to try. You can just use it on me if you want."