Chapter 15

Deacan grabbed for Erica as she moved to get out of the shower and said, “I want to finish with you.”

She kissed him again and replied, “Trust me, we’ll end up back in here. Don’t come out until I tell you to.” She took a towel from a shelf, wrapped it around herself, and walked out. Moving quickly, she left his room in search of a chair and found one in his office. There wasn’t time to admire the space, but it looked like organized chaos. This was the only “mess” she’d seen and it made her smile for some reason.

Erica dragged the chair back to Deacan’s room and placed it in front of the bed. She found her bag by the door and pulled out a pair of aquamarine heels and an aquamarine and black bralette with matching thong. After putting the set on, she took out her restraints and fastened them to the legs of the chair. She heard Deacan yell that he was almost done so she moved faster. By the chair, she placed her massage oil and turned the lamps in his room on the medium setting.

The shower stopped and Erica placed her bluetooth speaker and phone on the dresser. She stood in front of the chair and told him to come out. When Deacan opened the door, his mouth fell open. He took her in, loving the heels that matched her lingerie and had two thoughts, she looked ravishing and he couldn’t wait to be inside her. Deacan admired her as he walked toward her, taking in how smooth her skin looked, the lingerie popping against her caramel colored skin, those heels making her legs look like a stairway to heaven.

Erica spun him around and sat him in the chair when he reached her. He reached for her and she lightly slapped his hand away.

“You don’t get to touch until I say so,” she teased while picking up her phone. The light tinkling of a piano sounded in the room. Then the long, soft note of a trumpet joined it. The instruments' sounds melded together smoothly and created an atmosphere of longing. Each step she took back toward him was accentuated by a keystroke of the piano.

She stood behind him and whispered, "Can I use my restraints?" Deacan stiffened slightly. He'd never had a woman tie him up or anything. "Babe, you can say no," she told him. Her calm voice relaxed him, so he told her yes.

Erica moved around and straddled his lap. She leaned in close, brushing her lips along the left side of his body as she reached down to bind his hand. Doing the same to his right side, Deacan sucked in a breath when she nibbled on his neck. He had enough slack in the restraints to raise his arms. He placed his hands on her thighs, so she bit him on the shoulder.

“You don’t listen,” she scolded as she licked the bite mark, “no touching until I say so.”

“Hmm...if I don’t listen?” The smirk on his face made Erica’s insides flutter.

“I’ll strap you to this chair, tighten the restraints so you CAN’T move, then I’ll ride you until you’re ready to burst and stop. I’ll do this over and over. You’ll beg me, beg me to let you finish and I’ll love every minute of it.”

Deacan closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. Though he wanted this experience, he seriously regretted letting her cuff him now. He dropped his hands from her legs, signaling that he’d behave. She gently pressed her lips to his and then turned in his lap to face away from him. When he opened his eyes, Erica was bent over, fastening the restraints around his ankles. All he could focus on was her butt in his face. He just kept thinking that she was captivating; it was the only word he had for her.

Erica slowly sat up, removing the band holding her hair in place. Her curly 'fro bouncing free, causing Deacan to smile. She turned to look at him, winked and stood.

The song changed and light drumming came through the speaker. She picked up the massage oil, squeezing some in her hands. The scent of lemon and ginger filled the air as she rubbed the oil into his skin. Erica rubbed his shoulders and down his arms, kneading his muscles. Then she moved to his chest. Deacan sighed with pleasure and leaned his head back into her. As her hands traveled up and down his body, he had to resist the urge to touch her