Chapter 11

Erica sipped her tea and watched Deacan walk around her kitchen in the basketball shorts she’d loaned him.  He was warming up leftovers from yesterday's date.

"You sure leftovers are cool for breakfast," he asked as he heated up some dip.

"Yes. Food is food; I'm not picky." She couldn't take her eyes off him.  His toned body, muscles tensing and relaxing, she had to keep from drooling.  Deacan caught her staring and he smiled. 

"And why are you ogling me?" He was pretty sure he knew where her mind was, but he wanted to hear her say it.

She blushed and bit the side of her bottom lip before she replied, "I was thinking about last night."  Her eyes were dreamy as her thoughts drifted back to last night, well actually early this morning. 

Deacan had woken up and looked to his right. There she was, in all her naked beauty, laying on her stomach with her right arm across his chest.  He got up and handled his business in the bathroom and walked back out.  Her body was illuminated by the light of the television and he loved what he saw. He found his shorts on the floor and took one of the condoms out of his wallet.

He moved behind her and slid the cover from her lower half. She stirred slightly from the action, a small moan leaving her as she gripped her pillow.  Her right knee was bent which made her butt poke out and Deacan knew he was going to take a lot of pleasure in her body.  He crawled on top of her, kissing up her leg as he went. 

Erica groaned when his lips landed on her butt cheek.  She moved slightly and her legs opened wider. Deacan continued his ascent, licking up her spine.  He was laid on top of her and she sighed.

"Don't move baby, " he whispered in her ear.  Erica felt his hardness situated perfectly between her cheeks. She couldn't help herself and wiggled against him in response.   Deacan sucked in a breath and reached between her legs. His middle finger slid up and down her slit and she moistened.

"Mmm Deacan."

He loved the way she said his name. It was breathy and wanton. He slipped two fingers inside her, making her buck up.  His fingers pumped her while she swiveled her hips. Erica's breathing was shallow and quick. His thumb rubbed that bundle of nerves and she was heading straight toward ecstasy.  She wished she could kiss him.  She wanted her lips on him so she could show him exactly what she was feeling.

Deacan kept working her with his fingers and she felt that tension in her stomach.

"Uh...uh...right there."  Erica was close and she was ready. He pulled his fingers from inside her and she whimpered.  "Please…"

Deacan's lips brushed her ear when he spoke, "Trust me. I'm going to take care of you."  He picked up the condom from the bed, tore open the packet, and slid it on.  Gripping his díck, he teased her by circling the tip at her opening.

"Deacan, stop playing and give me what I want!"

"Gladly," he growled and pushed into her.  She gasped from the intensity, crying out from the pressure.  Erica loved that feeling, when a man first entered you.  Feeling herself accommodate him as he pressed into her.  Her moans filled the air and she grabbed his hand.  Their fingers intertwined and Deacan pumped in and out of her.  He kept a slow pace, grinding into her.  Her tangling her fingers with his, squeezing as he worked her body, Deacan was in heaven.  He kissed up and down her neck and shoulder.  Hearing her heavy breathing was the best sound possible.

Erica pushed her butt back into him and Deacan moaned.  “Baby, I want to see you,” she said softly.  Deacan slid out of her and she turned on her back quickly.  He was back inside of her immediately and it was just as good as the first time.  “God, you feel so good!”