13

After mediating Cally help me take a shower since my wolf is literally pissed off at me for not going on a run. Once In the shower I just stand there under the three shower heads just relaxing and allowing the hot water relax my mind. I am getting anxious to know if I will have two mate or just Jakeup? Either way I am fine since I have Jakeup and Jake, his wolf. I start to rub where my baby is just feeling happy and blessed. I am finally going to be a mom and I have found my soulmate. Then I remembered that I still have a Ball, to introduce me as the Alpha Queen, to plan. It make me nervous, but at the same time happy. I will be seen as Jakup's mate and true Alpha Queen. Just thinking of him makes me miss his touch and how....

'Ann are you okay?' Jakeup asks.

I forgot how tune in we are to each other.

'No. I miss you!'

'I miss you too, but I still have a ton of work to finish up.' Jakeup says with a sigh.

'I know, but it sucks.'

'I just wish you are in the shower with me and are rubbing where our son is at.'

'You never told me how you know we are having a son.' Jakeup almost purrs

'Did you just purr?'

'All werewolves do when they are happy.' Jakeup explains.

'Oh.'

'Are you going to tell me how you know we are having a son now or no?' Jakeup asks and I can just picture him with his head turned sideway while asking that.

'I will tell you after my lonely shower.'

I tried to not let it know that I am more than missing him.

'Okay, I am in my office waiting for you, but just be careful.' Jakeup says.

With that I try to hurry up while being as careful as I can be.