chapter 2

After mating i could still feel him knotting in me, but i was worned out. I fell asleep and when i woke up he is eating me out. He stops when my moaning gets loud and there is a knock on the door. He growls and puts some pants on while i cover up.

"What?" Jakeup asks annoyed from being interrupted.

"Your brother is here your majesty." A lady says.

He looks at me and we get presentable. Then head to his office.

"Oh my." His brother says.

He looks at me and then walks to me inhaling my scent.

"Oh brother you never told me you found our mate. She looks so delicious and delectable." He says licking his lips.

"Yeah i did, but was not sure if she was yours too." Jakeup says.

I look at them then was smashed between the wall and jakeups brother. He smashes his lips on mine and has me jump into his arms. I can feel his member grow by the second. Jakeup moves behind me kissing my mark. Next thing i know is that they are mating with me making everything become a blur.

I woke up with Jakeup next to me doing some paper work. I look around and i do not see his brother anywhere.

"Love what are you looking for?" Jakeup asks.

"Your brother."

"Why?" Jakeup asks a bit jealous.

"How did we get back in here?"

"Love what do you mean?" Jakeup asks confused.

"Never mind it must of been a dream."

"What must have been a dream?" Jakeup asks.

"I dreamt that your brother was here and we meet him in your office. Then he said that he is my mate too and both of you attacked me until everthing became blurry."

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr!"

He wil never have you as his mate. Your Mine Only Mine!" Jakeup yells.

"Jakey stop it means nothing. I was just confused and scared that i have two mates. I am all yours and only yours."

He drops the papers and i got on his lap kissing him. That calms him and starts making it hard for me not to moan feeling all of his naked glory right now.

"Jakey oh my goodness, Jakey do not stop."

He stops touching my breast and grabs me but instead. Then he marks me again making my body to quiver in delight.

"Jakey!"

"Uhm." Jakeuo asks.

"I want him."

Next thing i feel is his mood change then his growling along with his eyes staring to go black.

"Jakey calm down. I meant your wolf. I am ready to meet him and mate with him."

His eyes start to soften, but then he flips us.

"No. All mine." Jakeup says.

"Jakey please you said he wants to and when i am ready i can. I want both of your marks. I want to be carrying our baby. I want to feel completely fully connected. I do not want to wait any longer. I i love you and i know we meet yesterday, but i know how i feel and i know i do not feel like a zombie not having love or anything to make me happy always."