Epilogue

It have been a little over six years since Jason was born and he is doing great in school. As for my mates they have gotten me pregnant four more times since Sam and get this they are all twins.

Lets just say it was not as pretty as giving birth to Sam.

Today Sam is starting his lessons with his tutor while Jason as his lessons with the castle's royal teacher. For my mate they have meetings all day since tomorrow we are having a party for all my kids and the kindom's kids.

It is an annual party since Jason was three and he made a lot of friends so he is not isolated from others out side the castle walls.

For my plans for today I am over seeing the party planning and then doing my check ins within the kingdom's pack. It is usually just stopping in to see how they are doing, seeing if tgey need anything, and just chatting.

"Mommy!" Abigal my oldest daughter from my first set of twins yells.

I turn and see Sam chasing her with a bright smile, just like his dad has. I pick her up as she runs into my arms before I arch my right eyebrow at my second son. He only looks up at me with the suck up smile before hugging my legs. Of course I hug Sam back, but afterwards he knew he  is in trouble.

"Why are you not with your tutor Sam?"

"Why do I have to go and sit there for hours?" Sam asks about to start a tantrum.

"Because you are at that age and all royals have too. Plus it is only for three hours then you and your youger siblings are going with Cinthia to have a sleep over with Timy and Sally."

Sam perks up and nods before dashing off towards the study hall making me smile. He always acts like that when he gets to spend time with Sally. Xavier thinks Sam has a crush on Sally, but I think it is because they are best friends and are like two peas in a pod.

"Mommy." Abigal says hugging me before giving me a wet kiss on my cheek.

I set her down and she runs towards the kitchen probibly knowing Jacky is baking cookies. I smile at my little cookie monster and head off to Xavier's and Jacob's office to check in before heading to the ball room.

After a long day today it is finally bed time ad all my kids are asleep in their beds. I do a double check and as I retuck in my sleeping baby girl I smiled happily. Of course they do not know who their actual biological dad is as Xavier and Jacob kept their promise that we are just one big family.

I head to my room and there i find my mates already ready for me.

Hopefully this time if we get pregnant it is not triplets or twins as when I had twins Sandy was always taking control just to mate or when she was pissed off. Yup each time I got pregnant carrying twins I was mostly in the back as Sandy was in control mostly in her wolf form until giving birth.