27

Recap:
'Okay I am sorry they tied us up and left.'

'Well that is a start." Sandy says.

'There is no pleasing you while they are gone.'

'They have been gone for a bit over 24 hours. They should already be back.' Sandy snaps.

Since they left we could not reach them in anyway making Sandy more on edge.

At bedtime we crawled into bed and snuggled their shirts having a very light sleep until.......

Now:
Until we heard a car pulling into the driveway. I tried to ignore it and just focus on my mates' scents, but Sandy was not having it and was on edge. So instead of falling back asleep we listened until the car stopped. After the car door opened we shifted and ran to the front door waiting for the inturder in a fighting stance. Afer a second Sandy starts jumping around in my head meaning our mates are near. I sat down then and when the front door opened we jumped on them licking their face. It was Xavier we jumped on so Jakup just watches until he comes over and pets our head.

"Ahhwooooo!" Sandy howls into the quiet night.

"We missed both of you too my love." Jakeup and Xavier says.

Soon I have full control back and I get off Xavier and shift back to normal. As soon as Xavier is off the ground Jakeup walks in and picks me up kissing me.

'Oh how I missed his lips.'

Sandy tries to take control from me, but I only give her half. We wrap our legs around his waist and pull him closer deeping our kiss while being able to feel his reaction.

Once again I am unsure which one of us is needier than the other.

So when Jakeup pulls back breaking our heated kiss we wimper, but then we see Jaden and Jakeup are sharing control. Their hands squeeze our ass making both Sandy and I know what waits us. Xavier chuckles and kisses my cheek before the witch shows up taking their attention from us. Jakeup sets us down onto our feet before both go into Alpha mode even though we are still naked from shifting. And as expected Sandy growls not likeing it one bit since we were in the middle of being tamed.

'Shut up human. You know you did not like it either. And tame really, so wrong.' Sandy growls in my mind.

'Yes tame as making us happy again and calming our hormones.'

She blocks me out ignoring me while moaping. I swear sometimes she can be so much, but right now I understand. Eventhough they mated with her and not me before they left.

As I walked back to our room trying not to behead their mom I realized that our mate-bond has never been this strong before. I mean to the point I feel like this and when I touch their mark it jolts me.

Soon I lay down on our bed with Sandy wimpering still. That was until our water broke early making Sandy whimper for a different reason while I tried linking our mates.

'Jakey!'

'Xavier!'

With no response my panic increased, so I did the only thing I could think of. I did my labor breathing trying to calm down in hopes to link my mates. As I do my labor breathing I could feel Sandy trying to contact their wolfs, but with no luck. After calming a bit down I called the doctor.

'Please pick up.'

After the fourth ring he picks up the phone.

"Hel...lo?" He says still clearly sleepy.

"My water just broke."

That clearly woke him up by the sound at his end of the call.

"Okay I am on my way. Stay on the phone with me." He says.

"Okay."

"When did your water brake?" He asks.

"About three to five minutes ago."

"Are the kings back?" He asks.

Sandy whimpers at that knowing our mates are back, but again they are busy and not answering us.

"Yes, but I can not reach them."

"Okay let's try again because we need you as calm as possible." He says.

I try linking them again, but I got the same response.

"They are not responding."

"Let me try." He says.

After five seconds I felt it the first contraction making me scream.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

It was more painful than anything I have ever experienced in my whole life. It now makes sense why we had to preorder a special pain medication for me since I am about to give birth to a werewolf pup.

Next think I know Jakeup rushes into our room and by his eyes Jaden has the most control. Next Xavier rushes in with my hospital bag and tries to pick me up. I say try because as soon as Xavier touched me Jakeup growls since another contraction happen.

'I guess our pup wants to be born already.'

Soon Jakeup picks me up and darts carefully to the pack hospital with Xavier on our heels talking on the phone with the doctor. The nurse sees us and rushes over ushering us to my birthing room and her face shows more than shocked making me panic more. I do my labor breathing knowing panicking is not good nor helpful right now. Before I know it Jakeup sets me down on the bed and holds my head doing the breathing with me. Xavier on the other hand is setting up my white noise machine and lighting the scents to help keep me calm. I look down at myself seeing I am only wearing a blanket and that's when the nurse hands Jakeup the hospital gown. He tries to help me, but ends up ripping it, so the nurse grabs another. This time Xavier helps me put it on while Jakeup talks to the doctor to try to calm down. At this point Jaden almost has full control. And I know if we were in a different situation Sandy would be happy Jaden almost has full control.

'Shut it human! Just focus on giving birth to our pup while I try to take the pain away from you, or do you want the pain?' Sandy snaps at me.

'That explains why I am not feeling a ton of pain.'

Soon the doctor arrives and checks how far I am. Once he puts the gown down he nods at the nurse having her leave the room. Jakeup notices and makes me focus on him.

"Little one look at me." Jakeup says with Jaden still having most of the control.

I look at him and squeeze his hand.

"Let's do the breathing together." Jakeup says while Xavier walks out of the room with the doctor.

We do the breathing and when the doctor and Xavier returns the look on Xavier's face said it all.

'Just focus on giving birth and Ill take all the pain.' Sandy says.

'What will happen now? What if something goes....'

Jakeup looses all control and Jaden growls grabbing my attention.

"I am sorry Alpha it's too late for it." The nurse says.

The doctor props my legs up and gets ready.

"Love look at me." Xavier says.

I look at Xavier.

"Everything is okay we will not leave your side. Now you just take my hand and push." Xavier says.

With grabbing both Xavier and Jakeup's hand while they hold my legs in place I push with all my might. This continues until Jakeup cuts the cord and then I hear his cry making the nurse clean him up. Jakeup watches everything while my eyes start to close.

"Love look at me!" Xavier says clearly panicking.

I look at him and he smiles before my eyes become to heavy to keep open. The last thing I hear is Jakeup growling now standing by me trying to wake me up.