chapter 7

Recap: In the morning i woke up feeling soaken wet and burning up.

Now:

I scream and Jakeup runs to me with soap running down his face and chest. He looks over me seeing no blood or scratches. Then his eye change after i scream again. His eyes hold sorrow, pain, love, and others i just can not understand. He runs off bring a older somewhat version of him in. She looks at me then turns to him slaping him upside his head making me growl. Wait i just growled? Then snapping sounds come making me scream. All i heard was his heart rate increasing. He picks me up and runs outside where his betas, his mom, his dad, and someone else was. After what felt like centrys of scracking sounds and my screams it was peaceful.

'Hi i am Sandy your wolf.'

'my what?'

'your wolf'

Then i noticed people making me growl. They are so close its starting to feel like i am in a cage. I growl showing my teeth.

"Everyone back up now." A husky muscular voice say.

I know that voice from somewhere.

They move except a muscular tall sex god look man.

I know i saw him from before.

"Love plz." He says coming closer.

'mate' my wolf Sandy says.

Mate? Wait he is our mate meaning.

"Jakeup?" A high pitch female says.

I growl jumping infront of him showing my teeth to her. She looks at me then is about to kick me, but i bit her foot before she made contact. Jakeup has her taken to the infirmatory. When we are alone he pets me making me and my wolf happy.

"Shift back." Jakeup says.

Just like that i shift back into my own body.