31

In the end Jakeup is in the dog house sleeping not in our bed. Xavier on the other hand calms me down as Sandy and his wolf talks in their link. As for who is Jason's godmother going to be it is not that female. Jakeup did back down when he seen our hurt, but still he and I are not on great terms.

It has been a month and still Jakeup and I are not on great terms as we still have the same fight since that female still does not hand me my son when clearly my son wants me. Oh also I am pregnant again so Xavier is even more on edge than before.

"Baby please!" Xavier says once again in a begging tone.

"No!"

"Why not?" Xavier asks.

"Because he still won't apologize and see it my way."

"Come on love I know you feel the non is hurting." Xavier says.

Right now I am naked standing at the sink brushing my teeth.

The truth is he is right, mine and Jakeup's bond is near breaking as it has snapped into cracks every time we have fought since that day in his office. Even Sandy has blocked me after that as she fills the pain more.

"You are right, but I am not backing down when I made my point clear as the mother."

"Please for me." Xavier begs before kissing his mark on me.

"Ah!"

Xavier smirks against the mark and starts licking it.

"Xavier!"

He continues and massages my breasts before I turn wanting more.

"Are you going to at least hear him out?" Xavier asks after kissing my lips passionately.

I sigh.

"That is a dirty trick."

"Only if I don't follow through." Xavier says.

He grips my ass and we make out passionately before once again he breaks it pulling away.

"Are you?" Xavier asks.

"Fine, but after you put out the fire you created."

Just like that he picks me up and soon we are mating.

After we cum we get dress and I head out to find Jakeup knowing he is with Jason our son. When I find him in his office with our son in his playpen in her I take a deep breath.

"Jakeup can we talk?"

He looks up at me with hope.

"Yes, of course mate." Jakeup says.

I sit down on the couch as Jason plays with his toys.

"I am not changing my mind on the topic, but I want to know why her."