21

Jakeup pulls Xavior off of me making Sandy whimper.

"She is pregnant or did you forget? Are you trying to make her have a miscarriage by adding direct pressure to her....." Jakeup growls.

"Jakeup we were just making out and his weight was not on me."

Jakeup looks at me and his face softens a bit.

"I do not care if you guys make out, but not in that position." Jakeup says calming down.

"I am sorry brother." Xavior says.

Jakeup nods and I pull him in for a kiss which he does not deny until he has a boner. So he breaks our kiss and  helps me onto the bed fully.

"You need to rest and tomorrow the doctor will be here." Jakeup says.

"Okay."

Jakeup turns about to leave, but I grab his hand.

"You are busy today aren't you?"

Jakeup looks into my eyes and pecks my hand.

"Yes." Jakeup says.

I look over to Xavior and start crying making both of them rush to me to console me.

"No!"

Jakeup and Xavior looks at each other.

"If you guys are so busy today to leave me in here all alone then just leave now!"

I am now crying at full speed making my vision blurry and both of them kissing their marks until I only hicup.

"Love I will be right here...." Xavior says.

"Yeah and I can just update both of you tonight." Jakeup says.

"N..no. You are on.only doing i.it out of pit.pity."

"No we are not love. I want to stay here with you in my arms and at your beckon call." Xavior says.

"Plus this will give me some peace knowing you are resting rather than up and about. I know if you order Cathy to allow you she would obey since you are queen and are having the heir to the thrown." Jakeup says.

What he said made sense, but I would not order Cathy to allow me.

"Okay, but to make it a win - win - win situation I want food and tonight we mate again just like in the office."

Xavior chuckles.

"I guess you did really enjoy it, but it can not be tonight if ever again before you give birth to our pup." Jakeup says.

"Then no deal."

"If it is okay with Jakeup, how about instead of mating we have oral sex. Jakeup and myself will take turns pleasing you until you are satisfied?" Xavior asks.

"I think that would be better and safer at least until you give birth to our first pup." Jakeup says.

"Why?"

"You are already so far along in the pregnancy and I do not want to risk any harm coming to you or our pup." Jakeup says.

"Okay, it is a deal then."

Jakeup smiles and pecks my lips before heading back to his office.

"He did not say when it could happen."

Xavior shakes his head in disbelief and gets into bed next to me.

"Sneaky aren't you love." Xavior says.

"Yup."

We cuddle and watch a movie until I had enough which thankfully Jakeup was coming back in here. I know this because I can smell his scent, hear his heartbeat, and feel his foot steps. So when he enters our room I get down to my plan after Jakeup gets comfortable. So when he sits down next to me I start rubbing their areas.

"An what are you up to?" Jakeup asks huskily.

I shrug knowing I am a bad liar.

"I said it is not happening like in the office." Jakeup says huskily.

"Who says I am trying do create that again?"

"If you do not stop... Uh." Jakeup say.

"If I do not stop what?"

"If you do not stop then..... I will sleep in a different room and make Xavior do the same, but with a guard at the door." Jakeup says.

The chances of that happening is 50/50, but my core is restricting in need of a release. So I continue on the mission of having my mates. I could feel they are enjoying this, but the Jakeup removes my hand and then his wolf takes control. He pulls me over to his side more until I am on the edge.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

He rios off his clothes and my underwear before diving right into my need pussy. His tongue flicks over my sensitive numb while he is shoving my pussy closer to him.

"Oh yes!"

Xavior moves and rips the dress off and has me lay down before he starts playing with my right boob and sucking on my left boob. I grip his shirt ripping it off before Jakeup starts lapping up some of my juices. He then starts flickering his tongue at my pussy hole.

"Yes!"

Xavior moves and we start making out while I rub his clothed boner. That was until I wanted it free, so I unzipped his pants and ripped the button off. I then slipped my hand into his boxers and started giving him a hand job. While this is happening Jakeup moves and enters his dick into my needy pussy and wraps my legs around him. He then nods at Xavior and he gets up removing his boxers only to place his dick at my mouth. I am glad to give him a blowjob while Jakeup is making love with me. So once his dick is at my mouth I suck it and started. That is when they some how decided telepathically at the same time to Fuck me. Both their dicks filled me, but because Xavior's dick is down my throat the stop and allow me to adjust then continue.

"Brother I think our little mate likes this. Just look at how she is greedy sucking my cock." Xavior says all cocky.

"Do not cum until I say mate." Jakeup says.

I try not to and it is hard when both are fucking me.

"I bet it feels good, but not as good as her pussy gripping mine needly." Jakeup says cocky.

"I guess I will have to find out later brother." Xavior says.

Are they seriously competing right now?

"I will allow it just this once just be careful." Jakeup says.

He removes himself from me and so does Xavior.

"More! Now!"

They obey having Jakeup slip his dick down my throat slowly while Xavior enters me gently. I moan around Jakeup's dick and they start.

"Oh brother you are right her pussy is more greedy." Xavior groan.

"That is it mate. Suck my fucking cock!" Jakeup groan fucking my face.

Xavior pushes fully into me hitting my G spot and keeps hitting it making me cum while moaning.

"Brother did she just cum?" Jakeup ask already knowing I did.

"Yes and I think it is time to get a taste as her punishment." Xavior says making me wetter.

"Agreed." Jakeup says still fucking my face.

So Xavior remove his dick and his tongue starts lapping up my juices. Until I wrap my leg around him pushing his face into my pussy and start grind on his face. Xavior unwraps my legs and enters me, but this time he also plays with my Clint.

"Do not cum just yet mate." Jakeup says.

I start massaging his balls and Xavior flicks my numb making me almost cum. They pick up their speed and not long later Xavior pinches my Clint.

"Cum with us." Jakeup says.

Xavior adds a bit more pressure making me cum while they are cumming. They keep going until Xavior leans over and marks me making me cum harder.

"Ah!"

Jakeup watches and when Xavior retracts his canines and cleans the area Jakeup reenters, but then I suck his balls. Until Xavior and Jakeup switches again and we are at it again.