18

After our picnic they had to get back to work so Cally and I planned my Introduction Ball.

"I think we should color coordinate the cloths' color with your dress. What do you think?" Cally asks.

"Sure."

She looks at me.

"What is wrong?" Cally asks.

"I just miss them and I am nervous about this ball."

She nods in understanding, but continues planning the ball out until it was time to pick out my dress.

"Okay now the fun part." Cally says.

She grabs my hand and we walk to Jaden's office. After we heard a come in we walked in.

"We need the card and we need a driver." Cally says.

I look at her mate who takes out his card and hands it to her without asking anything. Then Jaden hands me our card and pulls me in allowing me to feel the sparks I miss.

"Get whatever you need just make sure your phone is on." Jaden says.

Okay I can explain that one. I have told him that my phone is usually dead, off, or on silent so he would need to mind link me only. I only told him this because he asked if I had a phone.

I nod and Keven walks in.

"Alpha."Keven says and bows.

"You will be taking Cally and my mate to go shopping. You are not to leave them alone unless they are in the fitting room." Jaden says.

"Y...yes Alpha." Keven says.

Then we are off to go shopping. Once we get to the stores Keven is on us like we are handcuffed to him.

I guess he does not want to piss off Jaden again.

As the shopping continues we have Keven carrying all the bags and he does not complain about where we shop until we saved the best for the last.

"You are not shopping in there." Keven says pulling us back.

"Why not?" Cally asks.

"Because I am not going into a store that sells those things. It was different when shopping for clothes, but here you are shopping for lingerie." Keven says.

"Awe you do not want Jaden angry knowing you saw what we are buying."

"Yup not going to get kill." Keven says.

"Well we are still going." Cally says grabbing my hand.

"No you guy are not." Keven says grabbing our hands and pulling us away.

"Just think this can make it up to me from when you were going to hurt me."

He stops and looks at me giving Cally and I a chance to run into the store. So as he thinks about it I grab Cally's hand and we walk fast into the store making Keven stop and chase us.

"That was unfair." Keven says.

I just shrug and continue shopping until I have 4 sets of matching bras and underwear, 4 sets of lingerie, and 4 silk robes. After paying Keven let's out a breath and we head back.