11

So in the morning I woke up with him cuddling me while rubbing my uterus slash stomach.

"If only I knew what I know now none of this would be happening. And to top it off your mommy is in so much trouble and yet I still can not figure a way to get her out without hurting her and myself." Jacob says.

"Just tell me and maybe we can figure it out together."

"I thought you were asleep." Jacob says.

"I was until you started to rub my stomach area."

"I am sorry love. I just want to.." Jacob says.

"Jacob it is okay, he is your son too."

"How do you know it is a boy?" Jacob asks.

"It is a secret."

"Little one please tell me." Jacob says.

He has not called me that in what feels like forever.

"Fine since you called me an old nickname. I know that our baby is a boy because..."

"I am sorry your majesties by your brother has arrived hearing the news." His third in command says.

"Have him wait for me in my office." Jacob says.

His third in command leaves not once looking from the ground.

I think his name is Steve or something like that.

Jacob gets up and out of bed getting ready to greet his brother.

After Jacob leaves and tells me to stay in here I got a brilliant idea. I waited for Cally to come in and when she does the plan starts.

"Hey Cally who is Jacob's third in command?"

"You meant Keven?" She asks.

"That is his name?"

"Yes, why do you want to know?"

"Well I was think of going shopping for the baby, but I know both of our mates are in a meeting with my mate's brother."

"So you taught to teach him a lesson and make him drive us to go shopping?" Cally asks.

"Yes."

"Okay." Cally says.

She helps me finish getting ready and then we look for him.

"Oh Keven, Oh where Oh where can you be?" Cally calls out.

"Maybe we should look in the gym?"

"Why? The chances of finding him in the gym is slimmer than finding him in the kitchen." Cally says.

We walked to the kitchen and we did not find him. So we looked in the gym and in his room, but yet he was no where to be found.

"Let me ask my mate." Cally says.

Her eyes was like she was day dreaming, but I know she is communicating with her mate.

After a while she snaps out  and drags me to Jacob's office.

"I can not go in there. He told me to stay put."

"Then we can not go shopping." Cally says.

After she knocks we enter and to say it was almost looking at my mate trough a mirror was an understatement. They were identical even the crown tattoo was in the same spot. He looks at me and I look at him.

"Wow you guys are identical and yet it is not I should be creeped out, but I am not."

"Mate!" He says.

Oh shit!

Jacob jumps up growling and so does his brother. Their eyes change to a goldfish color and I knew what to do. I go between them and sprayed them with a water bottle I hid in here.

"Bad wolfs."

I so wanted to say bad dogs, but I know Jacob hates that.

They look at me at the same time and still it does not creep me out, but I do spray them again.

"Bad wolfs, stop growling!"

They wipe their face and while Jacob looks pissed his brother seems amused.

"No Jakey I want to go shopping for the baby, so either bring us or I will have Keven bring us."

That seemed to piss him off more and at the same time relax him.

"Jakey really?" His brother asks and starts laughing.

"Shut up Xavier!" Jacob says.

"Xavier."

I was just trying to say his name and see if it felt the same way as when I say Jacob's name and it does.

Xavier turns to me and Jacob growls.

"Yes oh little mate." Xavier says and that pisses Jacob off more.

I spray Jacob.

"Bad Jakey."

"If your brother is indeed my mate as well then stop growling."

Where is my wolf when I need her?

'You called?' Sandy asks.

'Yes, is Xavier aka Jacob's brother my mate too?'

'Yes and no.' Sandy says.

'What?'

'Yes he is our mate, but until we know that he, his wolf, Jacob, an his wolf can accept that we are pregnant and that they are our mates Xavier is not completely our mate.' Sandy explains.

'is that why you sound bored?'

'yes and no. Yes because I am happy that we have two mates and no because I have not been on a run so I am not in the mood for all of this.' Sandy says.