Chapter 9

Jakeup has been gone an hour doing his Alpha King duties. I look at the plate which only has celery left and it makes me think why I have not touched it yet and I am still hungry. Jakeup walkin and and kisses my head.

"I guess the baby does not like celery." He says chuckling.

"Can you read my thoughts too?"

"Yes since the first time we mated, but now it is easier since you shifted." Jakeup says.

'I am still hungry' I thought.

"What do you want to eat?" Jakeup asks.

'grapes, but not red one, oranges, but they have to be peeled, strawberries, but in a bowl this time, and steak sandwich.'

He chuckles and kisses my head heading to the kitchen I guess.

'Love I will be back with your food. Do not move.' Jakeup says.

Wait did Jakeup just talk to me through my head?

'Yes love I did. We can now communicate telepathy because of our bond and you shifting.' Jakeup says.

Cool.

After a while I tried it.

'Jakeey?'

'Love plz not when I am cutting.' Jakeup says.

'Why not?'

'Because if you say it like that it makes me hard and the blood rushes to the area that it does not need to be at right this moment.' Jakeup say.

'So if I say it again what you going to do?'

'Little mate if you were not pregnant now I would make sure you are before I let you go anywhere.' Jakeup says.

'Its funny that I can still hear your husky voice when you are turned on through our minds.'

'While guess what dessert is.' Jakeup says.

'Hmm, is it you with chocolate drizzled on your body and whip cream covering the South Pole letting me have a taste of that cream snow?'

'grrrrrr'

I can tell I just turned him on more.

Within 5 minutes he is by my side with my food and smashes his lips onto mine.

Damn I really turned him on.

We mated right then and then he fed me as a makeup for denying me my food right away after teasing him so much, but who can blame him especially since I most likely would of teased him more with the fruit.