12

Recap: 'Yes he is our mate, but until we know that he, his wolf, Jacob, an his wolf can accept that we are pregnant and that they are our mates Xavier is not completely our mate.'

'is that why you sound bored?'

'yes and no. Yes because I am happy that we have two mates and no because I have not been on a run so I am not in the mood for all of this.'

"Jakey I need to shift."

He looks at me and nods picking me up bridal style the puts me on the ground in our back yard.

"Now relax and imagine that you are in your wolf's body." Jacob says.

By now everyone that was in Jacob's office is outside.

"Why are you talking to our mate like that?" Xavier asks.

"Because she has not shifted in a while and because she is pregnant." Jacob yells.

I transform into my wolf yapping for them to stop fighting, but it was like they were ignoring me. In the end they shifted and continued to fight while Cally and her mate holded me back.

'Why are they fighting Sandy?'

'Because they are both Alpha Kings and even though they are identical twins they are totaly different. Xavior and his wolf is more of calm rather than Jacob who is more authority. When it comes to you they switch and since Xaxior found you when we are pregnant it ticked him off. But again their whole life they shared everything until their parents split the kingdom into two parts. One part is ruling over Rouges and lone wolfs the other is rulling over packs. Since their parents could not choose which one would get the full kingdom.' Sandy says.

'So it is not just me that caused them to fight?'

'No Ann, they have been fighting since their parents put them through trails to see which one would get the full kingdom.' Sandy explains

I barked at Cally to let go so I can at least shift back, but it was no use.

'Sandy how do we shift back?'

'Not telling since we did not go for a run.' Sandy says.

'Sandy I promised when they stop we will go for a run, but right now I want to get away from them fighting.'

'Fine, I guess either way we will not go for a run until they stop. So first relax and imagine your human form.' Sandy says.

I do as she says and I forgot when I shift back I am naked, so Cally had her mate get me some clothes while I cover my privates. When her mate came back Cally covers me with a blanket so I can get dressed. I never though what would happen when I shifted back, but when I did Xavior saw me which pissed Jacob off more.

Once I was fully clothed I tried to make them stop.

"Jakey stop!"

I tried three time before I decide to leave. So now Keven is driving us to the nearest mall to go shopping.

'Sandy what should I do?'

'If they are still fighting once we get back then it is up to you, but if they have stopped then I suggest to have a talk with them.' Sandy says.

"Ann we are here" Cally says.

We got out and went into the first store closet to the door then worked our way around.

After two and a half hours of shopping we head back.

"Do you think they have stopped fighting?"

"I do not know." Cally says.

"Do you think they were fighting almost like they were trying to kill each other because both are your mate?" Cally asks.

"Yes they were fighting like that because both are my mates, but until both of them and their wolfs can accept that I am pregnant and that they are my mates Xavier is not completely my mate."

"Wow." Cally say.

Once we got home they were not fighting anymore, but was being banaged up by their mother.

"Jakey? Xavier?"

"Yes love." Jacob say.

"Yes oh little mate." Xavier says.

"We need to talk after your bandaged up."

They look at me then at each other. Then I head to my and Jacob's room to put my clothes away.

'Love we are ready' Jacob says.

'Meet me in your office.'

I walk to his office and sat on his chair behind the desk so that I can face both of them rather than move my head side to side to see them. It was not long that the door is opened and both walk in the Xavier closes the door.

I point to the two chairs that are facing me and they obey.

"Jacob, Xavier is my mate as well is both of you and your wolfs accept that I am pregnant and that both of you are my mates. Unless Xavier and his wolf does not accept me then I would like you and Jake to at least try to accept that he is my mate as well. And Xavier if you and your wolf does accept me as your mate there will be no more fights. It hurts me that both of you are fighting and I can not do anything about it.  It is like tearing me in half, so it needs to stop. I do not expect an answer now, so please think real hard about it and when your done we all will have a talk. But until then no fighting of any kind."

I got up and left to use the bathroom and mediate.