14

After getting dress I walks to his office with Cally's help. Once I walk in I see him behind his desk. His hair looks like he ran his hand through it a thousand time while his lips parts and his tongue licks them.

I ran to him and pushed him back needing him. So I smashed my lips onto him and his hands grips my ass.  I slide my tongue over his lips tasting Dr. Pepper. He smirks so I nipple his bottom lip, but he still does not allow my tongue to enter. Then I smirk and pull his hair back gently, but still toughing it. The makes him open his mouth and we start battling our tongues together for dominance. I start grinding on him making me win, but he breaks our kiss.  So I kiss down his jaw to his neck where I will mark him. My hip move faster against him and he grips onto them. I lick the spot making his hips buck into me.

"Love..." Jakeup says husky only making me grind harder and faster on him.

I nibble the spot making him pull away from me.

"Mine!"

He looks into my eyes.

"Mine!"

He holds me tight and gets up running out of his office. All the while I was growling saying mine. He sets me down making me growl.

"Shift!" Jakeup says.

"No! Mine!"

Jakeup nods and shifts in front of me making my hormones increase.

'Shift!' Jakeup mind links me.

So I shift making my hormones calm down a bit. He rubs up against me then takes off running.

Oh heck no!

I ran after him making my wolf happy, but when I caught up to him I knocked him down trying to stop. He falls over and looks up at me.

Seeing him in his wolf form on his back makes my wolf purr in delight.

He stays still allowing me to come towards him, but once I do I lean over him and lick his snout.

'Mount me now!'

I knew my wolf wanted his wolf to mate with her.

His eyes change to a gold and he does as I said without any hessitation. He purrs in my ear and I let my wolf have control allowing her to enjoy her mate's attention.

After they mate we have control back and I dart off making him chase me. Once he caught up he mounts me again making me feel at peace. Once he removes himself he rubs his snout on mine and lays down. I of course lay down next to him, but I lick his snout making him pay attention to me. He looks at me and licks my face.

'Was that a kiss or just a lick?'

'A kiss.' Jakeup mind links me.

So I licked his face then his ear and then his neck.

'Mate stop or I will mount you again.' Jakeup mind links me.

'Maybe that is what I want.'

He makes a sound between a purr and a growl making me wonder why the growl. Then I understood why he growled when I inhaled a deep breath. His scent was almost like Jacob's, but the only difference is Jacob's scent is a rainforest with a hint of lavander while Xavier's scent is a rainforest with a hint of vallinla.  He looks at me and I look at him and my wolf yapps happily when he comes over to us. He pets us making my wolf purr and lick his hand.

'my wolf acts like a dog.'

'heard that' Sandy says and growls at me.

'It is the truth.'

She tunes me out.

He leaves making us whimper and Jacob noussles me, but when Xavier returns my wolf yapps jumping up trooting around both our mates happily. I let her have control and see she is trooting around them in an infinity sign pattern.  They just watch her until she lays down between them and rolls onto her back. Jacob growls and Xavier takes us in like he is trying to chissle our form into his memory.  Then I shift back drained from everything making Jacob growl more and Xavier purr. Jacob shifts back and picks me up growling and running back making Xavier growl and chase us.

'did you purposely shift us back so that Xavier could see our naked body?'

'Yes.' Sandy says.

'Why? Are you trying to have Jacob kill Xavier?'

'No, but he deserves to see us since he accepted us completely.' Sandy says.

'Wait! He accepts us completely?'

'I just said that!' Sandy growls at me.

I look behind us to see Xavier jumping in the air and shift back then land perfectly. He resumes to chasing us and I look at his eyes to see they are a mix between a silvery gold and blue.

'His wolf is taking control from him by force.' Sandy purrs.

'I bet if we did not get pregnant you would definitely make sure we did by now.'

'Is that a compliment or an insult?' Sandy asks.

'both.'

She rolls her eyes at me.

'I wonder how this will work.'

'well it is now up to Jacob and his wolf to accept Xavier and his wolf is our mate. Then from there it will be easier.' Sandy says.

I land on the bed and see Jacob smashing his lips onto mine while he is on top of me holding his weight up with his muscular arms. Then Xavier busts the door down making Jacob and him to fight until I scream for them to stop. Both look at me showing their wolf.

"Xavier has accepted me completely. He is my mate too Jacob."

He looks at me then growls at Xavier.

"Jakey please!"

He comes to my side and picks me up just to set me on his lap inhaling by his mark on my neck. Once he is calm I motion for Xavier to sit on the chair.

"Jakey do you accept everything?"

He looks into my eyes and looks away.

Xavier leaves to get clothes on and I look at Jacob.

"Why not?"

"I do not want him touching you while you are pregnant with our pup." Jacob says.

"What?"

"I understand he is your mate too, but I do not want him touching you while you are carrying our pup." Jacob says.

"Why?"

"Because I do not want our pup to get hurt or you to get hurt." Jacob says looking at our intwined hands.

"Okay, so do you fully accept us and the whole situation?"

Jacob looks at me in the eyes.

"Yes...." Jacob says and I smash my lips onto his.

Only once we pull apart for air he finshes what he was saying.

"There has to be rules though to make it fair." Jacob says and I nod in agreement.