23

After they mates and gave control back I felt more than jealous of my own wolf. I felt betrayed by her and my mates and I do not understand completely why. So here we are laying in bed with them cuddling me and all I can think about is how nonfragial my wolf is treated than me. I get I am pregnant, but when we mate my wolf is protecting our pup until when they mate. I know how stupid and homonal I sound, but that is it I am so irrational right now that I can not enjoy this.

I look at the clock seeing it is almost midnight and unlike my mates I am wide awake. I look at them seeing they are both fast asleep looking so at peace. So I remove their arms and get off the bed.

"Love it is almost midnight." Jakeup says.

Like I do not know it is late.

"I just need to use the restroom."

"Okay." Xavior says laying back down.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

'How are you different than me to them?'

'This can not be about our mating.' Sandy says rolling her eyes at me.

'They act so different with you than me.'

'You are talking crazy, they love us.' Sandy says.

'They act like I am just a human again while their wolfs treats you like they.....'

'Okay this is getting annoying. Like I said they love both of us. I bet it would not be different if their wolfs were mating with you than when they are with me.' Sandy says.

Thinking about the first time mating with Jake makes me smile.

'You want to test that?'

'You know you sound crazy right?' Sandy asks.

'Just answer the question.'

'Fine, but they will treat you the same as they treat me like they always do.' Sandy says.

'If I am right then you can have full control whenever you want it.'

'I will be right because that is how it is.' Sandy says interrupting me.

'Like I was saying If you are right you get that, but if I am right then I get to mate with their wolfs only and you only get a half an hour of control when we go for runs. Is it a deal?'

'Easiest win for me.' Sandy says.

'We will see.'

She curls up and I use the restroom then head back out. I look at my mates still asleep and wonder what while happen if I am right. I mean I will still be their mate, but what will life be like that with that knowledge.

'I hope I am wrong since I fear it will change our relationship with them.'

"Love you coming to bed?" Xavier says sitting up wiping the sleep away.

"Yes."

He moves the covers and I get into bed having Jakeup's arm automatically wrap around my waist.

In the morning I woke up to an empty room with only a note on the night stand.

Love,
We did not want to disturb you while you are asleep since last night. If you need us we will be in the office most of the day. Cathy will be standing out the door so she does not wake you up. Once you are awake you will be spending the day with Cathy, our mom, and the royal entertainer to get the ceremony ball planned and ready.
P.S. We love you
-Xavior & Jakeup