chapter 6

The doctor said i was okay, but also i am pregnant so i have to take these huge pills. Jakeup brings me to our room and still he has said nothing since bring me to the doctor. Once in our room he takes a shower.

"Jakeup please say something, anything please."

He looks at me still in a towel.

"What do you want me to say?" Jakeup asks.

"Anything."

"Why did you run out of the castle? Why did you jump on her? Why did you stay in the tree until she came?" Jakeup asks.

"I went looking for you since you were not back and when i saw the wolf my flight instincts kicked in. I jumped on her because she is trying to get you back, walking up to you nake just made me more fierce. And i did not want to come down cause i knew i would get punish for not listening to your beta to stop, being out of our room without protecting, and running up the tree from the wolf."

He stays quiet.

"I am excited to have our pup."

"Do not start. How could you do that while carrying our pup?" Jakeup yells.

"I did not know. I am still knew to this. And i never been pregnant before so i do not know how it feels!"

"I am sorry love. I did not know since i grew up as a werewolf amongest other werewolves." Jakeup says.

After we calmed down we went to bed.

In the morning i wokeup feeling like i am soaking wet and burning up.