25

In the morning I woke up by Xavior waking me up in worry. After I calmed him down I got into the shower getting ready for the day. I did not expect Jakeup to join me.

"My love I am sorry." Jakeup says.

I turn off the shower and look at him.

He is leaning against the counter wearing his dark midnight blue silk dress shirt, black dress pants, his designer belt, and his older dress shoes. Also from the looks of it he is wearing no boxers.

I subcontiously lick my top lip making his eyes change. He walks closer to me and Sandy pips in.

"Mate!" She purs and sends images of what she want to do.

I do not know which one of us is more horney and more addicted to mating. Before my wolf I was this way and now my wolf is here I just can not tell if she is more than me or not.

I pull Jakeup into the shower smashing our lips together despearately needing his love. That was until he pins my hands above my head onto the shower wall. I break our kis making him groan in disapproaval.

"Why all of a sudden the change in heart?"

"Xavior told me what you meant and it all made sense then. I wanted to appologize last night, but he told me to just let you cool off before I could beg for your forgiveness." Jakeup says before kissing his mark making me moan.

"So you are staying?"

He pulls aways and looks into my eyes.

'No! Keep him intranced by us!' Sandy growls.

I pushed my lips onto him until he gives in. Sandy jumps for joy in my mind before Jakeup ups away making us whiper growl. He chuckles and takes his shirt off showing me his chestled chest. I ran my hands up and down his chest to his abs and back up to lace my fingers into his hair. I pulled him back to my lips and he grips my ass before he starts demanding to dominate over me. I unlaced my hands from his hair leting him take charge of out kiss while my hand move their way to his belt. And like he knows he puls back chuckling.

"Impaintent arent we now." Jakeup says before taking off his belt and pants.

I watched with egar hungry lustful eyes until he was butt naked. He then turns me around and enters me while he kisses his mark making me happy. This continues until we cum and then he holds my baby bump and rubs it.

"Soon my love our life will be filled with endless joy." Jakeup whispers into my ear.

After he removes his dick he holds me  until the watee was starting to get cold. Then he washed me and I washed him. After our shower we got dressed and headed to the offive to find Xavior in Alpha mode getting everything started.