chapter 5

So after talking about her and getting the air cleared between us we cuddle and watch movies. To be honest i am not fine or okay or even want her here. After everything dueing with her i do not want her even near the castle or in the same country. He rubs me back and starts kissing my mark. I know i should not be affected by her or even by the past, but the fery is increasing more and more. He starts nibbling on my mark making me moan. When we start to make love we hear her screaming so he gets off of me and darts to the sound fully dressed. I really hate her the more i know she is near. I can already see she is trying to my mate back even if it means getting dirty. I sense no danger, but again i am just a human mated to the Werewolf Alpha King. I get up needing to calm down because the more i wait the more the fery get larger where i feel like walking up to her and ripping her head off, but only after i have some fun with her.

Oh no what is happening to me? I have never thought of hurting anyone. Am i starting to become barbatic?

I walk into our shower and just try my best to calm down. After my show he still has not come back so i got dressed and looked for him with his beta chasing me telling to stop. I got a feeling he knows something i do not. I ran out side and see werewolves attacking each other. One looks at me and starks me while i scream and ran.

How stupid are you. Like seriously if you do not run from a snake why in the world would you run from a werewolf?

Shush brain you are not helping me right now.

I ran up a tree ripping my pink dress. Oh well at least it was not my favorite. Then my mate rips its neck and guts having to problem of killing the redish brown wolve. Then there wher howls all over. My mate shifts showing his perfect naked body.

"It is safe come down." Jakeup says.

It is too calm and i know i am in trouble for not having protection and leaving the castle. To be honest i only opened the door and ran to the nearest tree after i see the werewolf. I can not fight werwolves so my flight reaction took over.

"No i am too scared."

To also be honest i am scared of my punishment and if i see the female again i am scared i will act on my thoughts and feelings.

"It is safe An. What are you scared of?" Jakup asks.

Then here she comes still naked and i lost it. I jumped down landing perfectly on her with no damage to myself. Good i knocked her out. He grabs me and has his beta take care of the female i hate with my whole body and mind. While Jakup takes me to the doctor.