24

That night I wait for Jakeup and Xavior to come to the room. I have been replaying, what happened in the office today, over and over again making both Sandy and I crave to mate with them. Sandy has been reminding me of their love since she was proven somewhat right. I mean I was only right because Jakeup and Xavior worries about my unborn pup. While their wolfs just......

"Hello Love." Xavior says picking me up.

He smells different, but also the same.

'Xavier is fighting for full control.' Sandy says.

"Where is Jakeup?"

Xavior looks taken back and then Jakeup walks in on his cell phone.

"I see." Jakeup says.

Xavior stares at me.

'You hurt him like you only love Jakeup and Jake.' Sandy says.

"I love you Xavior and Xavier, but I want both of my mates with me and hold me."

Xavior pulls me in for a kiss and I deepen it before Jakeup hangs up. Once Jakeup ends the call I could feel his frustration. I break mine and Xavior's kiss and pull Jakeup into me. Jakeup pecks my lips and explains.

"Apparently we have a problem in Amino Pack. Alpha John said some of his members are missing." Jakeup says.

"What does that mean for us?"

"Well you are staying put and we have to investigate this." Jakeup says motioning between Xavior and himself.

"No!"

It came more out as a growl than the word.

"No? We are king's of werewolves and it is our duty to. You need start start acting like the queen of werewolves....." Jakeup growls.

"Or else what? You are going to reject me? You going to banish me? Tell me Jakeup what will happen?"

I was growling and neither me nor my wolf would back down.

I could see their wolfs more in control, but I was not backing down.

"I...." Jakeup says until I interrupt.

"You know what you can just go now or just get the heck away from me NOW!"

Sandy is so close to taking over and shifting.

Jakeup looks at me shocked, but I picked up his pill and harshly gave it to him.

"Get out!"

"I....." Jakeup says until I interrupt him again.

"Just get out."

I am so close to breaking down in tears, but in the corner of my eyes I see Xavior noding. Then I hear Jakeup leaving breaking my heart more. Once he is out of our bedroom Xavior pulls me in letting me cry on his silk shirt. When I am only sniffling Xavior picks me up and sets me on our bed.

"What just happened love?" Xavior says now smelling completely like himself.

"He took my no the wrong way and neither Sandy nor I was going to back down after he said that."

"What did you mean then?" Xavior asks.

"I meant that I need you both and I know the pup is going to be born soon. I just do not want to go through it alone. And what if neither one of you comes back? What if something bad happens...."

I start crying again and Xavior calms be down saying sweet nothings and using our mate bond. Once I calmed down I soon fall asleep, but it was not a deep peaceful sleep.