15 The Rules

Jacob's POV

I only agreed to it because she is my mate who is carrying my pup and because I am not going to piss Moon off.

She kisses me and I knew that made her happy. Once my brother walks back in and coughs we broke our kiss.

"Okay what are the rules you have in mind to make..... this work" An says and motions between all of us.

"No fucking our when pregnant with the other's child."

I said that looking at my brother knowing he wants to mate with her so badly.

"Wait no sex while I pregnant period?" An asks looking like she is terrified.

"No, just the other can not mate with you if you are not pregnant with their child."

She relaxes after hearing that. It is funny actually since when we were told that if we keep mating it will be easier when she is in labor.

"Fine, then no trying to control when and where we mate. Also no trying to control when the other is trying to spend time with their mate." My brother Xavior says looking directly at me.

"Fine, then no sneaking in mating time when the other is busy."

I looked directly at my brother knowing his little tricks.

"Fine, then no stealing our mate when  the other is sleeping." My brother Xavior says looking directly at me.

"Fine, then no trying to fill up our mate when ever the other feels like it."

This was turning into war and I could see it in my brother's eyes.

"Fine, then no interrupting with the other is mating with our mate." My brother says looking directly at me.

We are so caught up in this that we did not see An move away grabbing the spray bottle until she sprays us.

"Bad werewolves!" An says still spraying us.

When that does not make us back off she keeps spraying us, but uses other terms.

"Bad Wolfs." An says while spraying us.

"Bad Dogs." An says seeing the others did not work while spraying us.

Even that did not work since we are literly growling at each other.

"Bad Muts." An says trying to make us stop while spraying us.

Even though our kind hates being call that term, it still does not work. And are wolfs are showing meaning we are about to shift.

"Bad Mates." An says starting to cry while spraying us.

That one works since we both back down and held our mate until she stopped crying.

"Bad Mates!" An repeats while crying into us.

My brother is behind her while I am I front of her while we are holding her.

"We are sorry love." Both Xavior and I say together.

"N...no y....your no......not." An says still crying breaking our hearts.

"How can we prove we are sorry?" Xavior asks.

"St....stop fig.....fighting an.....and ju....just lo.....love m....me." An says trying to calm down.

I could feel our bond is comforting her, but I know we hurt her.

"Okay." Both Xavior and I say.

After a while she calms down and we move to a bigger room where she can lay between Xavior and myself. Once we are laying down she cuddles to us and kisses our cheeks before falling asleep. Boh Xavior and I fall asleep holding her until she wakes up.

An's POV

After falling asleep in their arms I woke up refreshed and full of energy. The thing I did not realize that might happen did happen. As I moved around I felt both Xavior Jr and Jakeup Jr. I surpressed the moan and instead kisses their cheeks until the both wake up. Once they are fully awake I got down to business.

"The only way I see to make this completely fair is once I give birth to at least one pup from each of you we mate and sleep in the same bed together. Both of you take turns mating with me in the front and the back. So one will be in the front and the other until it is time to switch. After that we do not need to know who's pup it is. We raise them as a family not as separate families. They will be treated equally and will see then they are not half siblings. And when ever we mate we mate all together. Meaning if one of you is horney and the other is not I will give only a handjob, a blowjob, or both. And if both are you are horney then it mean we mate together having you both fill my holes up."

"Okay, but what do we do until then?" Xavior asks.

"Once I give birth the Jakeup's that I am currently carrying then we will mate Xavior and keep trying until I am carrying yours. Once I am we will still mate like me and Jakeup will be doing until I give birth to them. Between the time of getting pregnant and giving birth if we are not mating the we spend time together as a family. That means no more fighting on who spends time with me. I am not a new shiny toy or car that you can fight over and it not have an affect on me and or our relationship."

"Do you guys agree to this, and be honest."

"Yes." Both Xavior and Jakeup says together.

"Good, now you made me really happy, but I am hungry now."

The both chuckle and help me off the bed, but before I could start walking they kiss my cheek. Xavior kissed my right cheek while Jakeup kissed my left cheek. Then we headed into the dinning room for some food.