29

After Jason finally falls asleep I had a hard time doing the same as both my mates are in the office on the phone. It has been three hours since they left my side to take a call and they blocked their link. So here I am tossing and turning until I give up on sleeping without my mates. I walk to Jason's bassinet and looked at him. He looks so at peace sleeping with his pacifier. I then walk to the closest grabbing one of Xavier's shirts and one of Jakeup's shirts before pulling them onto the pillows.

I know it is not the same thing as if they were here, but it has to do until they come back. Even though my wolf does not like it and is angry they blocked us.

As I lay back down I cuddle Xavier's pillow while I sleep on Jakeup's pillow. I start relaxing inhaling their faded scent until the door opens waking Jason up. I was startled too, but when I see my mate looking sheepish I glare at them as I get up. I picked up Jason trying to calm him down, but somehow it only made a different tone of cry. Jakeup comes over to me and rips my shirt off and Jason latches on quieting his wailing. I look at Jakeup and he shirts before heading into the closet. I looked at Xavier who was watching me with love until he walks to me and kisses my check from behind. As his body is flushed against me I felt his boner and just like that he darts out of our room. Jakeup looks at me before nodding and going after Xavier as I am holding my tears back.

Not long later Jason is done and I burp him before rocking him to sleep.

An hour later both my mates comes back into our room more quietly than the last time. As I look at them I can tell they went for a run and most likely got into a fight. I get off our bed and grab both their hands before pulling them into our bathroom.

"Sit down please."

Instead of listening Jakeup picks me up and sets me on the sink counter. He moves and takes everything off while Xavier moves between my legs wrapping his arms around me. He relaxes as his face is between my breast and my hands play with his hair.

"Mine." Xavier says agains my bare breasts.

I could not understand him as my breasts were blocking his words, so I moved back and looked at him.

"What was that my king?"

His eyes light up and started to shift to show Xavior after I called him my king.

"I said Mine." Xavier says before sharing control with Xavior.

Seeing both Jakeup and Xavier sharing control with their wolf I instantly felt horney.

'Do you want to share?'

My wolf purrs and takes half of the control before Xavier rips the rest of my clothes off. We mate first while Jakeup watches getting fully hard. Before I know it Xavier picks me up pinning me and Jackup against the shower wall. Jakeup mates with me from behind while Xavier has his way with me.

As we just finished mating Jakeup washes me while Xavier holds me since my legs are more like jelly right now. I hold onto Xavier tightly until Jason wakes up wailing. I try to get down, but it only earned Xavier getting hard and slides into me. Jakeup sees my eyes close and me biting my lips so he kisses my cheek.

"I will take care of our son. Just enjoy your alone time with your other mate." Jakeup says after kissing my cheek.

He gets out of our shower and throws on shorts before walking out of our bathroom. And just like that Xavior has full control and mates with me before mating with Sally then vise versa.

As Xavier sets my now cold, but very naked warned out body on our bed Jakeup grabs me clothes. He then dresses me and we all sleep together until I wake up in the morning.

In the morning I woke up to only Xavier in bed holding me close while his throbbing dick is in me. He smirks when I moan and we start mating after he whispers into my ear.

"Jakeup has Jason love." Xavier huskily whispers into my ear.

After that the morning was filled with moans, purrs, and demands.

Now it is 2pm and once again I am sore as the last mating my wolf Sally took full control and teased Xavior to no end.

'Shut it human. You know you enjoyed it as much as me. And if it was the other way around you would have done the same thing.' Sally my wolf says.

See I can not tell the difference between us when it comes to our want of our mates.

'You enjoyed it more as he was mating with you not me.'

I makes my voice dip a little to show a bit of hurt.

'Fine then prepare.' Sally says before blocking me.

Not even a minute later Xavior is above me and mates with me just like he did with Sally.

As now we are cuddling he kisses down my neck to my shoulder.

"I am sorry I hurt you mate." Xavior says.

I stay quiet making Xavior get on top of me.

"I love you just like I love Sally. She is my other half just like you are Xavier's other half." Xavior says looking into my eyes.

"I understand."

I leaned up and kisses his lips before locking my fingers into his hair.

I could not deney my wolf purrs as she heard that and I knew what that would have caused.

I pull back apparently too soon as he pulls me closer and grips my ass.

'Tell him I want to shift.'

'No!' Sally says enjoying one of her mates loving.

Wow she has never acted like this before.

I pull away again and this time kiss his ear and the mark I gave him earning more than a purr from him.

"Let's go for a run."

He looks at me and next thing I know we are outside. He sets me down and I shift before he shifts.