34

So I am in labor on the hospital bed all sweaty from once again the contractions mixed with heat.

Oh yeah it is freezing outside as it is winter, but my wolf thinks it is prefect.

"Love come on." Xavier says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I do the breathing as I am holding onto Xavier's hand.

At least this time I got the pain meds.

After an hour the doctor check to see how far along I am.

"Okay, It is time to push." He says.

I do and squeeze Xavier's hand making him winse a bit.

After an hour my pup is born and it is a boy. Xavier of course cut the cord as Jacob is whiping my forhead to cool me down. Before I know it my baby boy is wrapped up and I am breastfeeding him.

A week later I am being brought home and a group of older pack members comes up to us.

"Afternoon your highnesses." The one male says.

I nod holding my pup closer to me.

"Can I hold him?" The one woman asks.

Xavier notices my hendence and steps in.

"Not right not Carla, I need to get them back home so Sam can have his very much needed nap."

"Okay you highness." The woman named Carla says.

"Can we take a picture at least?" The second woman asks.

I nod and the woman took a picture each before we left them to head back home.

After a month everything became back to normal and Sam was on a regular schedule, allowing me to get more rest at night.