22

After this evenful night I am determined to recreate it at least every month. So after our Mating we cuddled until the morning.

In the morning I am the first once awake and smiling. Soon later they both wake up and the day starts. Of course the doctor check me, but nothing was wrong and our pup is still safe.

'I am sorry about shifting like that.' Sandy says.

'It is okay. At least our pup is safe.'

I look into the mirror remembering last night while tracing my marks. Then it dawn's on me Xavior and I mated completely last night. I ran out of the bathroom and to the office which Cathy chases me. Once I am by the office I open the door and ran to my mates who was standing next to each other going over something.

"Hello love." Xavior and Jakeup says.

"I am so happy! We are finally fully mated."

Jakeup chuckles while Xavior pecks my forehead.

"We know." Both Jakeup and Xavior says.

"Well Xavier and Sandy still needs to mate, but yeah I am so happy."

They both chuckle until their mom Cinthia walks in clearing her throat.

"Hi mom." Jakeup says.

"Can you leave so I can talk to my sons." Cinthia demands.

Wow so bossy and is making her distaste for me clear in just one sentence.

"Mom!" Both Xavior and Jakeup says.

I peck their cheek and about to leave, but they grab my hands keeping me near them.

"Whatever you have to say to us, if important, can, and will be, said in front of our mate." Jakeup says.

"Fine! I think she is a golddigger and not your true mate. She different not good enough for my boys." Cinthia says.

Both Xavior and Jakeup starts growling out loud while Sandy growls in my head.

"We do not care what you think. She is our mate and is perfect for us!" Xavior says still growling.

I peck their cheeks making them calm down a bit, but it did not help stop Sandy to stop growling. So once their mom storms out they pin me between their muscular bodies and starts kissing their marks making Sandy calm down and starting to purr.

"Mmm."

They stop and I can feel why, but I did not want too.

"Tonight I promise." Jakeup says pecking my lips.

Xavior pecks his mark once more then pats my butt.

"Fine."

I walked out swaying our hips sudectively until I shut the door.

'Their wolfs are wanting control since you just teased them while walking out.' Sandy says.

'That is the point.'

'Hmm.' Sandy say.

'You can thank me later.'

Sandy goes to the back of my mind most likely talking with her mates. So I walked back to my room with Cathy following. Once in the room I go to my closet while Cathy is sitting on the bed.

"How did you convinced King Jakeup to allow King Xavior to complete your mate bond?" Cathy asks.

I walked out of my closet holding a purple lingerie and a black silk robe.

"I only got them hard and while Jakeup was making love to me I was giving Xavior a blowjob. After that they started to compete on which of my holes were more greedy. Which lead to Jakeup allowing them to switch."

"Damn it only took that. I thought I knew the king's better, but I guess I am wrong." Cathy says.

I just shrug.

"Now this time it is planned so Sandy can be fully mated with both their wolfs."

"So you are going to keep teasing them?" Cathy asks.

"Yes. If I do not the chances that Jakeup allows it is less than fifty percent until I give birth to our pup."

"I have a lot to learn from you." Cathy says.

"Now tell me how you and Matt doing?"

I know she has been trying to have him alone so they can start having a family.

"Still no luck. He is either busy when I am not or he is tired." Cathy says.

I also know Cally, her wolf, misses her mate.

"How about today I will help you to suduce him completely and tomorrow you and him have the day off."

"How? The King's will not allow it right now." Cathy says.

It is true since they are busy and Cathy is my personal guard.

"Just leave that up to me. I promise tomorrow you will have your mate."

So as the day goes by I teach her how to strip tease, sexual dancing, and much more just not any pg13 stuff.

Just as we finish up Jakeup and Xavior walks in dismissing Cathy. Once she left I got down to my plan. I walked to them and peck their lips.

"Let me shower first my love." Xavior says then pecks my lips.

I nod and As Xavior was taking a shower Jakeup changes out of his suite.

I immediately change into my lingerie and robe quickly before Jakeup exits the closet. Once I was done changing, just in the nick of time, Jakeup walks out of the closet wearing shorts and a black muscle shirt. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you trying to tempt us?" Jakeup asks seeing the lingerie.

I shrug my shoulders.

"I think you are or else you would not be wearing this in one of our favorite colors." Jakeup says getting more of an eyeful of the lingerie.

He smashes his lips onto mine and unties my robe completely. He pulls me closer to him allowing me to know my plan is on starting to work. Then Xavior walks out of the bathroom in just a towel that hangs dangerously low. Making my make out session with Jakeup end.

"I see we are being hold to our promise." Xavior says showing a bit of Xavier.

I look at the towel wanting confirmation this is working on him too. Until I realized the stupid towel that is so fluffy so I can not tell.

"Oh believe me my love I am deffintly hard now." Xavior says showing Xavier more.

He walks up to me grabs my hand and places there for confirmation making Sandy and I excited. He smashes our lips together while Jakeup gets undressed.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

I grab the towel that is tied around Xavior and pull making it fall to the ground. Jakeup and Xavior starts undressing me until I am fully naked. Jakeup then starts kissing his mark making me moan. Then Xavior does the same until I let Sandy have full control. She pushes our mates onto the bed than get on between them. They let their wolfs have control and Jake turns us around entering our ass allowing Xavier to be fully mated with Sandy. They were more wild than Xavior and Jakeup was with me. They nipped, licked, pounded harder and faster, but most of all they would share. When Xavier was mating with Sandy Jake would stand back and watch Sandy. The same thing went for when Sandy and Jake was mating. Then they shared her until they shifted into their wolf form mating like rabbits.