chapter 4

When we get back i am greeted by a female in our room while he talks to his beta. Who the heck is this female? She looks at me with disgust.

"These sheets need to be changed and the bathroom needs new towels." This female says.

"An his majesty needs to talk to you." The guy who is Jakeip's third in command says.

I still do not like him since he never said sorry, but if my mate needs me then i will not dtand here looking like a statue. He brings me to Jakeup and shuts the door after he leaves.

"An we have guests and i need you to stay with me unless you are with my beta." Jakeup says.

I nod and look at him more closely. He changed since we got back and  i can not control my body. I walk to his chair behing his desk. Once he moves his chair i strandle him while kissing him. He takes over our kiss and i start to grind on his lap. He stands up holding me in place and sets me on the coutch taking my close off while i take his off not braking our heated kiss.

After two hours of making love and he remarking me we get dress and head to our room. Once in our room the female is gone and Jakeup picks me up bring me to our bathroom. We took a shower together after another session of making love. Once we get dress we head to the dinning room for lunch. I have mac and cheese with some black pepper. Jakeup has a triple decker with a salad.

A week later i still have yet to meet or see the guests. Jakeup has been having meeting everyday, but when we are together alone we are at it like rabbits. We talk after and when we sleep we cuddle. Right now i am bored so i am with his beta's mate. Her name is Cally and she does not stop talking about her mate Matt. I miss Jakeuo so much and my horneyness is increasing everyday. Cally looks at me in question.

"You miss him don't you?" Cally asks.

"Yes very much."

She nods and we walk to his office. We knock and only enter when Jakeup says enter. I look at him and run to him having him growl when he sees i am crying. Once i stop crying he holds me closer rubbing my back. I have been feeling i am on a roller coaster of my emotions these past day and today.  Everyone leaves and Jakeup brings me to our room. We kiss which turns into mating again, but right when i get on top riding him the door burst open and Jakeup growls fliping us over so that i am covered.

"Jake!" A female's voice says.

I turn my head to see thw female from the other day who was in mine and Jakeup's room.

"GET THE HECK OUT NOW!" Jakeup says.

She whimpers then looks at me with anger and hatred.

"ARE YOU DEATH OR DO YOU WISH FOR DEATH.! GET OUT NOW!" Jakeup yells again.

She leaves only to be standing by the door. Jakeup looks at me and kisses my head.

"The moment is ruined?" Jakeup says.

I push Jakeup over and we resume our love making.

After our session he lays next to me and we cuddle.

"Jakeup who was that?"

He inhales deeply and look at me ashamed.

"She was betrolled to me before we were born. Her parents are my parents best friends. But when i found you i ended that and made it clear to them it is over and i found my mate." Jakeup says.

"So did you have sex with her?"

"Yes on my sixteenth birthday." Jakeup says.

"Did you love her?"

I know i am about to cry and this hurts, but i got to know.

"Yes when we dated in high school, but a month before i found you i did not love her and questioned why i did before hand." Jakeup says.

"So did she get.."

" No only my mate, you, or my chosen mate if  you did not want to be my mate and or if i never found you before my thirtieth birthday and she was still betrollth to me and i accepted her as my mate then they could get pregnant." Jakeup says.

That made be feel a bit better, but not completely.