26

Seeing Xavier in Alpha mode turned me on.

'You mean us.' Sandy says.

Like I said I can not tell who is more horneyer and adicted to our mates

I walked up to Xavier and even though I know he is in Alpha mode it hurts when he ignores me. Jakeup propbilby sensed it since he pulls me onto his lap and holds me there.

All through the meeting not once did Xavier look at me making both Sandy and I hurt. Even though Jakeup was clearly trying to cheer us up by keeping us closes and rubbing our legs.

When the meeting was over Xavier looks at me and I ran. I ran all the way back to our room shifting in the process. Sandy was hurt and when we got to our room she clawed and tore all the pillows before Jakeuo and Xavier runs into our room. Xavier shifts and his wolf Xavior has control. He mounts us mating with us in hops to calm Sandy down. It did work for a bit then Jakeup does the same thing until they are linked. Sandy then get ferious knowing they are going to leave soon. When the link is over Sandy sticks her ass in the air making Xavior mate with her again. This keeps happen until they have full control back from their wolf. Jakeup then tells us to shift back, but as soon as we did Sandy jumps having Jakeup fuck us. She does it again to Xavier until he ties us up before he cums. They look at each other and regret shows, but they are linked again having them redress.

'No! Seduce them! Keep them with us!' Sandy growls in my head.

Right before they leave they turn around and look at us.

"We are sorry love." Both Xavier and Jakeup says.

Soon Cathy walks in and unties me.

"Where are they?"

"They left before telling me to wait five minutes to untie you." Cathy say looking down.

Sandy growls and we shift trying ti chase them, but as soon as we get to the border we are stopped. This makes Sandy howl and whine.

After a few hours have passed I get up and walk back inside to our room and shift. Most of the rest of the day Sandy was moaping and when it was bedtime it we just could not sleep. I knew why since my mates arenot here. It made me wonder if they can not sleep either.

'It would serve the right for the tease and leaving.'

Sandy whines making my shake my head at her.

'You miss them too!' Sandy snaps at me.

It is true I do miss them, but I am still pissed off at them. I mean they did fuck Sandy, but not me and diffently did not make us calm. 

'Because you allowed Xavior to ties us up. If you just kept your arms around him we would not be hurting right now!' Sandy snaps at me again.

As you can see she is acting like a female dog in heat.

'I heard that human!' Sandy growls.

'Well you are acting like it so dont get your panties in a knot.'

'Ha I dont wear any stupid human.' Sandy says before blocking me out.

'Note to self, learn how to block her.'

'As if you could.' Sandy says before going deep into my mind.

Why did I get her as my wolf? Okay maybe I was sassy when I was little and maybe this is my punishment. Either way I am stuck with her until our last breathe.

I get up and take a cool shower in hopes it will help me relax to fall asleep. Just FYI it did not and only made me miss them more.

I hear Sandy snickering making me want to tell her off, but I bit my tongue and turned on the white noise. After what seemed like days I finally was sleepy and closed my eyes just to growl at the person who opened my curtains. There standing was Casey and my female in heat mates' mom. Casey looked appologistic while the monster just smirked.

'I swear one of these days that smirk will be swipped off her fake lips!' Sandy growls.

"Cant be lazy even if your mates are not here." She says making Sandy growl louder.

"Cant stop being a witch even when we are carrying your grandpup, now can you?" Sandy growls.

Oops I forgot to keep the blocker up.

For anyone of you who does not understand. It means if I keep my wall down it is easier for my wolf to take over how ever she wishes.

She snarls at me before Casey saves us.

"Okay I see you did not get any sleep. So lets get you into the tub before mediation." Casey says.

'Just wait one of these days I will put her in her place as the ex luna queen.' Sandy says in my head.

After my bath we meditated then had breakfast and then napped. I could after going into tgeir closet and making a mess just to find something with their scent.

'Oh well its not like we destroyed anything.' Sandy says.

After our needed nap we got some planning done until the witch opened her mouth making Sandy growl and shift snapping at her in warning.

One thing to keep in mind is never piss off a pregant she wolf whos mate or mates are gone.

'We should make that into a law.'

'As if she would follow it.' Sandy snaps.

Now we are sitting in Jake's office missing him.

'What if we gave birth in here? Do you think Jake would change anything?'

'If my puos are born in here that witch better stay away.' Sandy snaps.

'Whats up your butt?'

'As if you do not know.' Sandy snaps.

'Okay I am sorry they tied us up and left.'

'Well that is a start." Sandy says.

'There is no pleasing you while they are gone.'

'They have been gone for a bit over 24 hours. They should already be back.' Sandy snaps.

Since they left we could not reach them in anyway making Sandy more on edge.

At bedtime we crawled into bed and snuggled their shirts having a very light sleep until.......