33

After mating with Jake I was happy and so was Sandy.

"Love.......?" Jacob asks as I hum in response.

He pulls me on top and we mate,  but less wild until I gave Sandy full control.  She teases and makes our loving turn wild to the point everything is broken or shredded. We shift when Jake takes control and we mate in wolf form until Xavior joins giving Jake a break.

"Mine." Both Xavier and Jacob say making me the middle as they sandwich me nakedly.

I just hum in response before Jacob places a short kiss on his mark and gets redressed. At first I was sad then pissed before he walks out of his office manking my angry.

"Love..." Xavier says kissing his mark.

I hold him there and soon we are mating again calming us down. Jacob soon walks back in and hands me Jason which he immediately latchez on drinking greedily.

Jacob watches with love and I can tell he wants to mate again, but is trying to cover his lust up. Xavier on the other hand, now fully dressed, gets down to the paperwork.

When Jason is full I burp him and Jacob takes him placing him in his play pen before scooping me up and placing a long kiss on my lips. He then helps me get dress and we have lunch as a family.

It has been two months since Jacob and I made up as now I am on strict orders. Yup Sandy and I just wanted to mate with our mates nonstop, so we are not allowed to go into their office all day every day while also we have to do prenatal yoga and take it easy. We are litteraly not allowed off our floor level as they dont want to worry about me and our unborn pup. They explained it as that during restoration in the main floor level I could get hurt. I think it is partly BS as this time around I have been more horney and not noticing when I throw my arousal scent.

"Hey love." Xavier say kissing me as he just got done witb the meetjng.

Jacob walks in next looking a bit stressed until Sandy wants control. I deny her it and he kisses me hello. Our kiss gets heated to the point he picks us up and we mate as Jake takes control. Xavier joins and just like that I am on cloud nine billion moaning until they are soft and have full control.

"Love..." Jacob says clearly fightjng with Jake.

I run my hand down to his now solf dick.

"Mate!" Jake groans as I am massaging Jacob's balls

"Yes Jake?"

I say it too innocently making Xavier chuckle while spooning me.

"I cant wait to full your pussy with my spoo erm impreganating yiu again." Jake groans getting hard under my touch.

"Are you counting down or...."

Jake immedately turns smashing our lips pushing Jacob's hard dick into me making me moan. We mate again before in our wolves until Cinthia hands me Jason to feed.

She is now one of Jason's godmothers so today she and her mate took him out to have a play date.

After feeding Jason and getting presentable Jacob tucks our son intoh his crib. We then have dinner and shower togther before mating in the shower.

In the morning I am woken up to Xavier rubbing my baby bump.

'Just a bit farther down.......'  Sandy ys until I scold her.

'Sandy!'

'What? It is not like you dont crave our mates like I do.' Sand says.

She is right we do crave their attention and loving like it is our oxygen.

Sandy sneakily take all the control and wakes up our mates by giving them hand job. I am only able to watch until they are fully hard and pins us between them.

************************************
"Fuck!" Jacob says entering my needy pussy as it clamps around him.

Xavier smirks knowing and grabs my boobs fucking my ass making me clamp even more.

"So fucken tight!" Jacob groans as he is s fighting with Jake for control.

Xavier smirks against my neck where he matked me before Jake wins and has us onbour back eating my pussy like it is a buffet.

"Jake!"

He looks up at me, but does not stop.

"Fuck!"

Jake smirks as he is eating me out making me wrap my legs around his shoulders and grip hus hair pushing him closer.

"Xavier?"

His eyes shines with love as he watches before coming over taking his condom off and fucking my mouth. He groans enjoying it as we jeep our eye contact until I cum five times. They switch then and it continues for two more rounds before they fuck my pussy and ass for two rounds. Of course we resune when we hopped into the shower until the water was icey cold as their long thick dicks and tongues bring me tk a new hight of climax.