17

After Cally and I meditate Cally helps me up and we go for a walk around  the inside of the castle.

"Hey have you started planing your introduction ball?" Cally asks as we walk into the ball room.

"Honestly no."

"Maybe we can do that after we done walking around?" Cally asks.

"You really like planning parties don't you?"

"Yes." Cally says.

"Okay then."

I looked at all the art and wondered if anything was bought by my mates.

'Love are you okay?' Jacob asks through our link.

I want to tell him I miss them so much that I am starting to feel the blues, but I do not want them to feel guilty or anything negative.

'Yes. I am just thinking about both of you.'

'Um maybe after this section we can take a break and setup a picnic or something. Would you like that?' Jacob asks through our link.

'Yes.'

Sandy starts jumping in my mind from excitement and joy while barking.

'Hmm I can feel your wolf's joy.' Jacob says through our link.

'Where are you?' Jacob asks through our link.

'Exiting the ball room since Cally and I are walking around in the castle.'

'Maybe we can stop sooner and have our mate by us already.' Jacob says through our link.

'Yes, now mates!' Sandy barks wagging her tail.

'Xavier agrees we need our mate now than a bit later. Have Cally bring you to our office.' Jacob says through our link.

Sandy starts jumping for joy while barking.

"Can you bring me to Jacob's Office?"

"Yes, but I thought we were going to plan your Introduction Ball." Cally says.

"We will later I promise. I just need my mates."

Cally nods in understanding and we start walking to Jacob's Office. Once there Cally knocks and opens the door. I of course ran in wanting to be near my mates. Then Cally's mate takes her out of the office by carrying her bridal style. I look at Jacob the Xavier not knowing who to sit with. Jacob chuckles and sits on the couch Xavier is sitting allowing me to sit I between them making Sandy purr.

"Anna my love what are you up too?" Jacob asks.

I look down at my hands and I can feel Sandy smirking.

'Stop controlling my hands. You are going to cause them to fight.'

'Party Pooper!' Sandy growls at me and stops.

I remove my hands from their thighs and grab the hands.

"Sorry Sandy was doing that."

Both Xavier and Jacob nods and gulps, but Xavier gets up and leaves the room making both Sandy and I sad. Sandy whimpers and a tear slips out of our eyes.

'See what you caused!'

She growls at me then whimpers.

"He only went to probable take a cold shower. Just that simple gesture turned both of us on." Jacob says squeezing my hand lightly getting my attention.

I nod and Sandy sticks her tail between her legs whimpering in my mind.

After a while Xavier comes back in different clothes and wet hair.

'Damn our second mate is so tempting right now.'

Sandy barks in agreement.

Xavier kisses  my head and sits back down next to us.

"You know we need to have the Ball soon since you are both mine and Jacob's mate. Have you decide when you want to have it?" Xavier asks.

"No, buy Cally and I were going to start planning it after our walk."

"Okay later today you can." Jacob says grabbing my hand helping me up.

"Where are we going?"

"The chef has made food for our picnic in the garden." Xavier says.

I lick my lips wondering what delicious food he made this time. In no time we are walking into the indoor garden where the chef is standing.

"Your majesties." The Chef says.

We nod in acknowledgement.

"I have made Chocolate Moose, Cucumber Sandwiches, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Fruit Salad, and brought some apple cider." The chef says.

My mouth was watering already.

"Thank you."

He nods and Jacob dismisses him then  helps me onto the blanket.