19

Once we arrived I smelled Xavior's scent near by. So instead of heading into the bedroom I went searching for him. He was not far since he was just in the ball room with a woman who's back is facing me. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek making him smile.

"Mom this is mine and Jakeup's mate, Ann. Ann this is our mom, Cinthia." Xavior says.

She nods at me like I am to below her to shake hands or anything else than to nod.

"How was your shopping spree?" Xavior asks.

"I got the dress and some nessaccary things like underwear. Besides that I know you and Jakeup ordered Keven to report back."

Cinthia cough and then excuses herself allowing Xavior and I to be alone.

"Were you at least good?" Xavior says showing his wolf a bit.

I know when we can finally mate there is no stopping us.

"Maybe."

"Hum sounds like I need that report." Xavior says showing amusement in his wolf's eyes.

Sandy purrs enjoying our mate full attention including his wolf's.

Let me explain here. Xavier is Sandy's mate while Xavior is mine. Just like Jakeup is my mate with Jaden is Sandy's mate. Eventhough we are all mates the form of ours is our true mate.

"Your scent is...." Xavior says before I sat on him lap kissing him.

I know we can not mate just yet, but at least we can kiss. And in this moment I want Xavior even if it is just kissing him.

"We need to stop." Xavior says showing Xavier after breaking our heating kiss.

I know we both want to mate already and it was showing in our kissing.

I just nod and get up.

"Love you do not need to leave." Xavior says grabbing my hand.

"Yes I do or we will be breaking a rule. I mean I want you so badly already. Even if it is just kissing you, but it is just making the wanting stronger."

"I know love, but it does not mean we can not be next to each other." Xavior says.

"I know. It is just hard not to even..."

"Touch." Xavior finishes.

"Yes."

"I know love and it is because of our new forming bond. It is there to ensure that we try." Xavior says.

"I know, but why does it have to be like this. I mean it is getting harder not to mate or even touch you."

"I understand love." Xavior says.

"Just your scent is driving us crazy, so how about you put away your clothes and meet me in Jakeup's office." Xavior says.

I nod and head off to the room and once everything is put away I head to Jakeup's office. I open the door seeing Jakeup taking off his blazer and rolling up his sleeves showing his very muscular body. I lick my top lip and he turns looking at me showing his wolf. Xavior turn too while showing his wolf, but unlike Xavior Jakeup walks to me pulling me in for a kiss. It was passionate, but showed his lust for me as if his growing boner was not enough.

'Sandy what is happening?'

'We need mates.' Sandy pants.

'Why?'

'We need to mate with Xavior before the ball. It is the only way since they are identical royal twins and we are pregnant by one of them.' Sandy pants.

'So we just mate with Jakeup...'

'We mate with both.' Sandy pants and growls out of frustration.

'Jakeup is not going to like this.'

'Just leave it to me.' Sandy says then blocks me.

This only means she is communicating with Jaden while still protecting our pup.

Next thing I know is that Jakeup picks me up and carries me to the couch where Xavior is. Once I am on the couch the both attack me with there sensationable lips.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

Xavior undresses me while Jakeup gets up grabbing condoms.

"No!"

Xavior stops and so does Jakeup and both look at me.

"I want no condoms. I want to feel both of your bare hard dicks."

Jakeup nods and walks back to me while Xavior through a the last bit of my clothing to the floor. Then both attack me with there lips leaving hickeys for sure. Jakeup nipple and sucks on his mark on my neck while Xavior sucks and nibbles on the other side.

"Undress now."

They both obey and give me a strip show until they too are butt naked. So when Jakeup moves to lock the door I take in Xavior's muscular naked body. True to the word, identical, he had everything Jakeup has. Maybe a bit more muscles, but besides that same everything including their dick size.

I look back up seeing Xavior smirking at me and starts flexing until Jakeup comes back. Then they both started to attack me again with their lips until I wanted more. So I pushed them away and got on top of Jakeup making him lay down so that Xavior can mate with me in the back. Having Jakeup back in me made me shudder in pleasure and arch my back in the cat/ cow yoga pose. This only make them chuckle until Xavior enter his tip into my ass.

"Fuck! Your so tight!" Xavior groans.

I smirk knowing he is enjoying that he is taking my butt v card. He goes slowly and gently while letting me adjust. That was until he is fully in and we all mate. Xavior is still gentle, but not as slow while Jakeup is fucking me at his normal gentle speed. When I have enough of them being slow and not picking up full speed I start moving along with them until I speed up. This make Xavior cum, but I know he is not done so I enjoy the feeling. As I speed up Xavior grip on my hips tightens a bit while Jakeup sucks and nibbles my right boob until he cums. I was not going to let them off so soon so I kept going and moved Xavior's left hand to my right boob while Jakeup sucks and nibble on my left boob. At this point I was a moaning mess until all three of us cums together and Xavior marks me.

"F....Fu.....fuc....Fuck!"

I was still riding and the feeling of mine and Xavior's bond forming together while we are cumming was more than pleasurable. I was past cloud 9 and as we continued all my thought and words seem gibberish.

"Oyds..."

I throw my head back cumming again making Xavior lick his mark and shove all of his length into me. Jakeup on the other hand was watching me while playing attention to both of my boobs. That was until Xavior come complete done and removes his dick from my ass. Jakeup was soon done after that and Xavior helps me up.