30

We run until a we were in a clearing and I stop having my wolf butt in the air. Xavior still in control knew what I wanted, but teases me. He comes over and sniffs us before licking and moving away to just repeat. I whine and Sandy just rolls her eyes and just like that he mounts me mating making me fully understand my wolf's kink.

After we mate I gave Sandy full control and he mates with her before Xavier mates with me.

Soon we are on our way back and as soon as we arrive already shifted into our human form Jakeup hands me our son Jason to feed.

After feeding Jason and burping him Xavier watches him while I show Jakeup some love. Once in his office I start until I am under his desk giving him a blow job making him groan. I keep going until he cums then I lick from his balls up while watching him. He returns the favor and eats me out until we 69 before we cum. We get dress shortly as he has a meeting soon and I kiss his lips.

"Until later my king mate."

I walk out shaking my hips back and forth until his door shut and I hear him mutter under his breathe.

"Damn she is so sexy that it might be then end of us." Jakeup mutters.

Sandy leaves me taking to Jake and soon He pulls me back into his office and fuck my ass while fingering my pussy. Xavier soon joins in and that was the end of me. 

I soon recover and see Xavier moved us to our room. I look over to see him gone and probably at the meeting. I get up and look for Jason and when I do not find my Sandy growls. I then look downstairs and storm into their office before Jason wails reaching for me.

I guess it was a good thing I gave Sandy control as we followed our pup's scent of tree bark.

I growl showing Sandy more as everyone looks at me and Jakeup has yet to hand me our pup.

"Hey love!" Xavier says trying to calm me and Sandy.

I look at the female who is currently holding my pup.

"GIVE ME MY SON NOW!"

The female looks at me more scared.

"Baby calm down." Jakeup says.

Jakeup gets up and grabs our son reaching out to me. Once Jason is in my arms he calms down and so does Sandy. I just kiss my baby boy,s forehead. I leave their office until I hear her.

"Wow now she is attached typical." The female says.

I open the door and growl at her showing Sandy.

"I ADVISE NEXT TIME TO GIVE ME MY SON AND KEEP YOU BITCH ASS MOUTH SHUT! IF IT WAS NOT FOR MY SON I WOULD TEAR YOU TO PIECES POWER WHORE!" Sandy growls.

She looked shocked and offended, but did not say anything. Sandy smirks and we walk away flipping her off.

As we got into our room we feed Jason and change him. We tickle him and give him raspberries on his tummy making him laugh. I stop and we have tummy time on his floor mat. I watch Jason reach out for his hanging toys until he gives up seeing his blue blanket. He grabs it and shakes it making me smile.

'Isn't our son the cutest!' Sandy say.

'Yup he is.'

'You know adding power bitch part might have been a bit overboard and flipping her off was.'

'She deserved it and she should just have her own pup instead of being so attached to ours!' Sandy growls.

I just roll my eyes at her and blow bubble as my son laughs. Some lands on his mat and he pops them laughing. Soon Cathy walks in and smiles.

"Hey I heard you went into mama mode." Cathy says.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Can I join the bubble party?" Cathy asks.

"Sure if Jason does not mind."

Cathy kneels down.

"Hey Jason can I join in?"

Jason smiles and blows a air raspberry at her.

"He said it's okay."

Cathy joins and blows some bubbles at the mat in front of Jason making him smile as he tries to pop them before they pop on their own. Jakeup soon walks in pissed off so I nod at Cathy and she takes Jason.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Jakeup growls.

"Because she had our son and would not let go of him like he is her son. What did you expect from Sandy and I when we woke up with no mate, no note, and our son was no where on this floor level?"

"Maybe calm the fuck down when you see he is safe." Jakeup says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Nope not when my son was upset wanting his mama not that power whore!" Sandy says showing not liking our mate taking the female's side.

"She has every right to hold her nephew!" Jakeup growls.

"So now you have a sister I did not know about, bullshit Jakeup!"

"She is my aunt and soon to be Jason's godmother!" Jakeup growls.

Xavier runs in trying to defuse the situation.

"Hey now let's not say or do anything we will regret later." Xavier says.

I look at him.

"Back off he is my son not yours!" Jakeup growls.

Xavier puts his hands up backing away as Jakeup is starting to shift.

"Fuck of Jakeup she will never be my son's godmother!"

"Oh, but she will be mate!" Jakeup growls.

"Try it and see what happens! You won't just loose me."

"Is that a threat mate?" Jakeup growls.

"It is a promise. Now either back down or I will let Sandy have full control and do what she is thinking."

Jakeup looks at me and shifts so I shift.

'You would not dare hurt a member.' Jakeup says in our link.

'Try me mate. She had my pup and you did not do anything when she disrespected me!" Sandy growls.