Chapter 17 - Finally Found

Celeste's' P

Celeste's' P.O.V

We kill all the guards and then continue to run through the building the walls and ceilings looking all so serial.

The halls gleam gold and brown. Xander is following behind me, his face at a scowl as he speeds around me fighting anyone that gets in my way.

The other boys following suit and me and Mireya like a double act.

Although I couldn't help but rip off a few heads here and there as I zoom off and slam one of the many guards into the gold filled wall.

I feel his back break from the impact that I've created. The guards eyes look at my own with pure fear. As I twist my hand on his throat. Tightening his air ways until his face is crimson red, just like I know my eyes are right now. Making one final clam around his throat and I snap it in two.

Not in a million years could I think of killing someone but now I have to, I need to to show the queen I'm not someone to mess with.

I leave him to become limp on the floor while I continue to run down the long hall and to the double doors at the end of the corridor, unlocked and unwelcoming for my arrival. She knows I'm coming but not in the sense she thinks. She must know who I am, to want me dead. She must know something that I don't and now I'll get my answers. It's my turn to ask the questions.

Xander and the rest of the boys join my side as we run towards the door slamming into it as it bursts open at its hinges.

I pause in my place and see the all old highnesses sitting in their thrones

I pause in my place and see the all old highnesses sitting in their thrones. Henrietta as much as she is far away, she looks down at me, her nose high in the air and this is now the first time I could properly look at her.

Her hair is as light as the sun, her eyes as dark as night and her body frame is skinny like a stick.

Next to her is her son. Prince Jareth, he stands up and walks forward before his mother holds him back.

"Now now dear, soon" she says to him, I feel the anger in me rise higher and higher.

That's when I feel my arms being pinned behind my back. I struggle against who ever has started to bound my hands in ties. Seeing the guards who too tackle Xander to the ground and the others while they all protest.