Chapter 25 - Figure Me Out

Mireya's P

Mireya's P.O.V
Celeste leaves the house, her whole presence around her seems off. She doesn't seem herself and that alone makes me fearful of whatever is going on.

What I do know is that I'm not waiting another minute to wait to open this envelope. Although she did say to open it at a specific time.

I pace around my room, in my old room of my parents house. The letter Celeste gave me on my bed and practically begging for me to open it.

One hand is over my head and my other on my small plump stomach. I didn't want to bombard Celeste with the facts of knowing I'm pregnant. Although now I debate whether I should have to at least brighten her day.

But watching her cry like that I knew I shouldn't say anything and just be there for her.

Theo comes out of the bathroom from his shower. His chest out for show and he has a towel wrapped around his waist. He smirks at walking up to me and kissing my forehead.

"Just open it, I'm sure it's just any old letter" Theo tells me, motioning to the letter on the bed. I shake my head, knowing this letter is something important. Otherwise she wouldn't instruct me to open it at a certain time.

"No, I don't think it is" I tell him, he smiles at me. Walking over to the chest of drawers and getting changed.

"Well, please stop stressing over it. Go get changed, Celeste has invited us personally to the ball. So go and get dressed up and be your pretty self" Theo throws me his towel from around his waist. I chuckle at him, walking to the other side of the room to the bathroom.

I get showered and then changed before coming back out to the bedroom. I choose a simple blue dress, curling my hair and placing on short short heels. Not wanting to fall over in my condition. I turn to the clock on my night stand seeing that it's 7.30.

(Mireya's Dress)

(Mireya's Dress)

The letter stares at me on the bed, I pick it up and stare down at it. Shaking my head I run a hand through my hair.

Theo walks into the room with a cup of tea and what I can smell is a cheese toasty. My mouth waters and my eyes stare at the plate.

"Thought I'd bring my darling mate something to eat before we leave" he says passing me the plate and putting the tea on the nightstand.