Chapter 7 - Living in a Lonely World

- a week later-

- a week later-

Celeste's P.O.V

After a very long week and the unbearable pains I had at the start  of the week due to my stupid mate who wouldn't leave me alone. It is now the weekend and the party is tonight, well ball. I found out its not really so much a ball, just a huge party at the university grounds. A huge tent in the centre like a circus and everyone is going to be there.

"AHHH Its tonight, I'm so excited!" Kelly says to me as she bursts through my bedroom with a Cheshire grin. I laugh and watch her flop herself onto the bed.

Mireya is coming round to the house later on, Theo had convinced Mireya's father to allow her to live round at his house on certain days of the week.

Thomas wasn't amused with the idea but after Auntie Sandy reminded him that they are mates, he had to say yes. So now I have the house to myself some days. Although Kelly is always round which I am thankful for.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Kelly asks me, I close my laptop after finishing my paper on the case for next week and walked over to my wardrobe, grabbing out a very odd party outfit. I didn't want to be normal and wear a flimsy dress, I want to be different.

"UGH!! its gorgeous" Kelly gawks at it, she choose to wear a blouse and jeans, matching with heel boots. I allow her to have a shower, which she has been using for the past week anyways, she might as well move in.

I wait for her and look to my phone, swiping through Instagram of people already all dressed up and ready for the party tonight

I wait for her and look to my phone, swiping through Instagram of people already all dressed up and ready for the party tonight. Nina pops up as she wear a tight fitting blue dress, that brings out her cleavage and waist. I roll my eyes, I'm sure Jace will love that.

James-
I'm outside but your uncle won't let me in? Help! X

I get the text from James and laugh internally, jumping up from my bed I walk down stairs and see uncle Thomas at the door.

"Let him in please, he can stay down here?" I ask uncle Thomas kindly. He looks down at me and I huff. I don't want James to get cold.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Jace will...." my uncle starts to speak.