Chapter 8 - Include My Love

Celeste's P

Celeste's P.O.V

I flutter open my eyes, my head feeling heavy and drowsy. My mind is clouded as I look around my surroundings. Dark cobblestone walls lit by a golden chandelier on the curved ceiling makes the room feel warm. The room is decorated with dark wooded furniture and paintings on the wall of the sea. I move on my spot and feel under my head something move. I squeal at the unknown thing and move away, falling off the bed and landing on the wooden floor.

"Ow" I say, feeling the harsh pain in my back. I sit up on the floor while rubbing my back and seeing on the bed is Jace who is still very much asleep even after my scream. Was I laying on him all night?

Although now I do feel better after what Jace called 'heat' which clue in the name makes the body feel like it's on fire and burns like hell.

My eyes grow wide when I remember last nights antics, I nearly kissed James and I did kiss Jace. Oh god. His lips are now all over my thoughts, how soft they were, how much I wanted to kiss them again.

Then images of what happened after I kissed Jace flashes through my mind, the man in the throne took my fathers wife? does that mean they took my mother away from my father when I was a baby? Then they wanted him to kill me, foul kind they called me.

I hear movement from the bed and I suck in a breath, standing up from the floor and I fix my bed head hair. Seeing that I too still have my clothes on from last night. I look around the room in search of my phone, but I see that my bag is no where to be seen.

I see Jace move around and I look anywhere other than his face, seeing his from the corner of my eye looking in my direction and smile.

"Morning" he says in his low, husky morning voice, I feel the heat rise from my feet again like last night just by his voice. I wrap my arms around my torso and rub my sides although that makes it worse.

"Feeling better?" Jace asks me, standing up and making his bed before walking round and standing in front of me. I look up and his blue eyes turn to red while looking down at me while I shrug my shoulders, not trusting my shaking voice to answer him.

"It still hurts?" He says knowingly, as if he can feel my pain. I gulp deeply and he huffs, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Princess doesn't want to speak" Jace groans, grabbing my shoulder and I close my eyes at the coolness that it gives me. Suddenly I feel myself move like in a faze, like I am being turned around on the spot. Then I appear in what seems to be a bathroom, Jace leans over the large modern day bath tub filling it with water. I scrunch my eyebrows and look around the room.