|| 16 ||

While Harry was frowning, Louis slowly stopped the kiss, still with eyes closed.

"I have a surprise for you", he said quietly. Because of Harry leaning back to quickly stand up, he opened his eyes and looked up.

"What's -"

"Shit, I think we need to go!", the taller one said in panic and pulled Louis to his feet, face looking up to the sky in fear.

"Harry, why -"

"Something's wrong! Common"

Without hesitating, Harry pulled Louis with a grip on his hands to the entrance of the building so they would at least not be on display for the helicopter. Maybe he was exaggerating, but the sound was very loud by now and they were outside on this high building so they could be seen easily, couldn't they?

"Harry... you mean because of the helicopter that suddenly shows up after we had dinner on a date I organized?"

Louis by now had to talk louder and just as Harry noticed what he had tried to say and how obvious this actually was, he turned around with a confused face. Behind Louis, he saw a helicopter stopping in front of the building, near the railing of the terrace. Now he understood, breathed out and hold a hand to his chest, as he turned away a bit.

"Jesus, I... I just had a heart attack"

Laughing slightly, Louis put his arms around the taller man's neck.

"You're so cute. Don't worry, it's DEATH. Also shitty, but better than LIFE, right?"

"In those moments, I really love DEATH to death"

"You can't be that horrified if you still can make stupid jokes like that", Louis answered and acted unimpressed as Harry grinned proudly. But this grin fell immediately when they walked out again and an electric ladder coming out of the helicopter was just ending on the ground of the terrace.

"We won't..."

Swallowing, Harry looked at the ladder that led up to the helicopter that was still flying 310 meters above the ground.

"You did crazier things", Louis said, while attaching a safety belt around his waist that was attached to the helicopter. Then he pushed the other one into Harry's arms.

"We jumped out of one for example, before you ran out of a building that exploded"

"But... that wasn't..."

Looking down again, he kept quiet. Somehow jumping out of a helicopter with a parachute was less scary than climbing a ladder up while the helicopter was flying this high.

"Where are we even going...?"

"You maybe are too scared right now, but I thought it's obvious", Louis said and smiled as he stroked over Harry's chest as the younger one was still looking up to the flying object. His worried head made him look at who was flying this helicopter. But he couldn't see it. Didn't help against his fear.

"Are you sure this is our helicopter and not a trap?"

"Yes. Anyways, I once promised you something, but Danielle fucked up the mission and we didn't do it"

"The flight over London", Harry realised in a quiet voice, before looking back to Louis, who was still smiling.

"At night, exactly. So... I thought why not doing that tonight?"

Giggling as he saw Harry's wide eyes, he took the belt from Harry's hands.

"All you have to do is climbing up this ladder", he said while attaching the belt to Harry's waist.