|| 3 ||

Angry and with quick steps Louis walked behind the curtain. He could freak out! This idiot was lucky that Louis had better things to do than to take care of some new kids who came here to DEATH and wanted to make themselves important! And questioning Louis at the same time! But there was no time. So he walked past the security in his golden heels.

"L'eue Courante-"

"Not now, Malik, I have absolutely no nerve for this", he interrupted the black-haired man who was walking behind him sighing, not without Liam giving him a look. This new guy only had to interfere and Louis had no nerve for anything anymore. He had been in such a bad mood all morning, but this had only worsened when this one idiot jumped up and questioned L'eue Courante. Who had done that again? The son of Des Styles, right?

"Do you remember the name of that idiot?", Liam asked quietly, when the door closed behind them after they arrived at Louis' office.

"Honestly? Louis"

Liam rolled his eyes at Zayn's answer, quickly checking to see if Louis had heard. But he was on the other side of the office and was so furious that he didn't notice the soft whispering of the two of them.

"I mean the idiot who just jumped out of his seat and said that the decided idea of L'eue Courante was crazy"

"But I mean we were there to have a meeting. Louis has been pretty edgy lately. He should pull himself together a bit", Zayn said quietly and Liam shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, it's about Killing Morth. And if he wants to bring in Aria Soffocante as well..."

"Great", Zayn mumbled, who had absolutely no desire for Louis' ex.

"And it's none of our business what mood he is in"

"Besides that he gets it off on us? No"

"Zayn, it's our job to protect him. It makes no difference if he is in a good or bad mood"

Because of Liam's loving words, Zayn just rolled his eyes. Because it was very much his business whether Louis was in a good or bad mood. After all, Zayn's job wasn't just to protect Louis.

"I don't care. The fact is that this idiot, who is also Des Styles' son and thus embarrassed not only himself but also his father, can be glad that Louis has other things to do and will probably never see him again"

Liam was silent for a moment before he could answer. Zayn really seemed to dislike this Styles guy already very much.

"You know...", he said after a brief silence, while he watched Louis in his annoyed self.

"I have a feeling we'll see him again"

Zayn snorted contemptuously and now they both looked back at Louis, who was still in a bad mood holding the phone to his ear and talking to his ex's team. He thought less about Killing Morth, but couldn't tear himself away from the thought of the moment that this idiot had jumped up. Insulted, he lifted the one hand that was not holding the phone to his hip.

Harry Styles. How dare you?!

***

Louis giggled as they came through the door in time before it would start to rain harder. They had been sitting outside for a long time. But actually, they hadn't talked more about their future, but about other things. And yet Harry couldn't stop smiling; after all, they were dating and he was so incredibly happy that the older one had loosened up a bit by the thought of not being in a relationship from the one second to the other, but still looking what it would be like.

"And then he said he could send me the reports and that it was okay", Louis ended his explanation of his astonishment at Jackson.

"Just like that?!"