|| 37 ||

"Where are we walking?"

"I don't know, but as far as I know I'm the only one who's walking"

About this joking answer and about the dimple that created because of Harry's stupid grin, Louis rolled his eyes.

"And whose fault is that?"

"I'm kidnapping you of course. Now that you told me you love me, my mission is completed"

Louis hummed, poked his cheek a few times, while he answered teasingly.

"You took some extra time for this mission just by eating me out quite a lot"

"That was... all part of the plan", Harry acted as if he was justifying himself, which made Louis giggle.

"But imagine I really was with LIFE and not joking and would kidnap you for real right now"

"I'd be fucked; and not in the good way. And I would also give you the Oscar for the best acting, because I don't know how someone would be able to act so stupid, clumsy and adorable"

"Thank you, L'eau Courante. If you could tell my boss how good I was, I'd appreciate it"

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna give you a five star rating in cooking and in using your tongue"

"I was allowed to have sex with you"

"Hmm, that was why you agreed to this mission?"

"Yes", Harry had to laugh now, while Louis kissed his neck.

"Would be a nice role-play to be honest"

"What?"

"Yeah. Or you're with LIFE and then I catch you, seduce you and then you can't be against me anymore and switch to my side and become my little spy"

"We're literally always in danger because of LIFE and you're making it dirty"

"Your fault", Louis said innocently, before he stretched to kiss his jaw.

"I could be all bossy and mean to you when I use you for my pleasure"

"Stop now"

Louis grinned evilly.

"We're literally always in danger because of LIFE and you're liking it when I make it dirty"

"You fault", Harry also repeated his boyfriends words.

"So what are you going to do now, Mr. Styles, who works for LIFE and now caught me and could kidnap me?"

"I could and I should. But I won't"

Louis made a squealing sound when he got turned so that Harry could lift him up while his legs were around the taller man's waist. When he wrapped his arms tighter around Harry's neck, he laughed.

"No more the professional worker then, huh?"

Harry meanwhile had started to peck his neck, kissed the purple skin there. It gave Louis, who tilted his head back more, many nice shudders over his body.

"Don't care about work, only want you"

"Mission failed then"

"Ow", Harry looked down, looked under his right foot.

"Walking barefoot isn't very nice in the forest"

"I can give you my wet shoes", Louis suggested jokingly and lifted his feet behind Harry's back like a child. Because of the water he had run into earlier plus the dust from the path they had walked on, they were a bit more dirty than this morning.