|| Epilogue ||

The room was quiet except of the sounds of the engine. There only was one person in the room anyway; he wasn't totally crazy and talked to himself.

Besides the noises around him, he heard steps coming nearer, before a voice sounded through the small room.

"Good news. He doesn't expect anything"

The right side of his mouth went upside as he kept looking outside.

"Of course he doesn't. He's always been rather naive while only thinking of himself"

The person behind him wasn't smiling, maybe didn't enjoy those words as much as the man at the window.

"He won't get hurt"

"I promised you", he answered, looked back with a serious face to calm his ally.

"I'm not interested in him; this isn't about him"

Before talking on, he turned back to the window, looked into the dark green of the trees.

"It's about someone else"

Nodding, the person behind him stepped forwards, looked over his shoulder. The height they were now was slightly scary, but the view itself was nice.

"I know"

For a moment, they hesitated, before deciding to ask: "What now, though?"

"You'll do what I told you to do", he answered without looking behind, his brown eyes focused on a certain something down there, driving away as if it could escape his gaze.

They couldn't escape him.

"Leave the rest to me", he then added, voice concentrated with a hint of anticipation about the future.

"Okay, but like... do you have a plan?"

"Not me", he said, before looking down to his phone. On the display, both could see a document.

"But they have a plan. And I'm about to ruin it"

Curiously, the person behind him leaned closer.

"They plan to insert the chip Quen defended in another central soon?"

"Yeah. But since they don't get anything, I got to know their actual plan; they hid it in another document. They want to do that a few nights earlier", he said, didn't know that he was falling for the actual plan from DEATH's leaders.

"Okay...", he heard, noticed that the person still seemed torn. That wasn't bad, though. He knew how to handle this. So he turned around questioningly.

"You forgot what happened?"

For a moment, he only received silence as answer.

"No. You're right, he deserves it"

The man nodded satisfied, watched their features for a moment, but they seemed serious while looking outside again.

"What are you wishing for?", the curiosity of his ally didn't stop.

A grin began to form on his lips, when he turned back around. His brown eyes immediately found the device down there, followed it again as if he was possessed.

They couldn't escape him.

He wasn't blinking once, when he answered, voice full of anger mixed with gloat.

"Revenge"

And while the small Winyx kept flying over the Black Forest, his eyes never left the black car that was driving down there between the trees.

"You know what's the best thing about couples?"

"Hm?"

"If one of them dies"

He made a short break to keep watching the black car.

"The other dies with that as well"

The eyes of the person behind him widened.

Just like his grin.

***

Wtf seriously-

From a short Larry fic because of boredom, we're at the end of part 2

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! <3 

I would never have written on this much without the motivation and lovely recognition I got from all of you!!

Let's meet in the next part my obsessed besties ;)

Instagram-account for part 3 is @/larrybanana28 xx

Part 3 is called...  ****

Any ideas what the name could be? Hehe

Stay safe and don't forget to also stay true to yourself x

I will wait for you in book 3

@runningwatermelon

(Twitter: larrymelon28; Instagram: larrymelon28 & larrykiwi28; AO3: runningwatermelon)