|| 31 ||

While breakfast, Louis and Harry had talked about a lot; Louis had told Harry a bit more about the stuff he knew about Miley and how someone got called qualified to become a leader. They also had talked about old times; about the ball in Paris or the misunderstanding Danielle had caused by telling Harry she had been the one engaged to Jackson. They even had talked about the time Louis and Jackson had come together without that Louis felt uncomfortable.

After breakfast, they stayed in bed, enjoyed to be able to do this. Normally, they weren't able to spend as long in bed, never had done a breakfast in bed like this before. So they talked on, often laughed and joked together like they always did, kissed each other the way they had done so often before as well. At some point, they had put away the tablet to be able to slide down on the mattress and to lay around a bit longer. Both men didn't notice how quickly the time was passing, for them it felt like a few minutes in which they talked and laughed and just spend their morning together like this. It felt like being on vacation... which they partly were.

Whatever, after talking, joking and kissing while laying in bed and cuddling together after this nice breakfast Louis had prepared for them... it probably wasn't that surprising that both men ended up kissing while not talking that much anymore and were tangled in the sheets while their hands were wandering over their boyfriend's body as if they hadn't done anything dirty the night before.

And that may or may not had lead to more.

So one blowjob and another round of Harry's tongue inside of Louis' bum later, both were laying in bed just like before... just more exhausted and breathing harder than before.

"That... was the best breakfast ever"

Louis laughed while breathing out, then licked over his lips as he shifted around happily and closed his eyes.

"This was good. I haven't blown you for a while now"

"You're right...", Harry answered with a frown when he thought about it.

"Did you ever notice that I never blew you?", he then asked and looked at Louis, who still laid on his back and had his eyes closed. First, the small man just hummed, before talking.

"I like the edging you do normally; just in the last few seconds you pay attention to my dick. I like it a lot"

Impressed, Harry pulled down the corners of his mouth, turned his face towards the ceiling as well.

"So we can be glad you have an obsession with eating ass and not sucking dick"

"I just thought the same", Harry answered, for what both laughed slightly.

"So you enjoy it more to give the blowjob?"

Louis hummed while he turned on his front, half leaning over Harry's upper body, while leaning on his own elbow.

"Yeah. Men get so weak then; they would agree to anything at some point"

While answering, he watched his hand stroke over the butterfly tattoo of Harry. When he got no answer, he looked up into Harry's face. Just then did he see the raised eyebrows of his boyfriend, smiled innocently.

"I mean you get so weak then. Never blew any men before"

Harry shook his head, while Louis chuckled.

"What am I saying? You didn't create this obsession to eat someone else's ass only in your head for sure"

"That wasn't the question", Harry said innocently, which earned him a bite into his skin.

"Mmh, no, seriously, I really enjoy to blow you. Should do it more often", Louis said against the skin he just had bitten into.

"I really like your dick"