|| 5 ||

Harry had often known that he was more of a person who had to move around a lot. This had become even stronger through the many training sessions by DEATH. But his body had gotten used to it and Harry had liked it that way.

That was also the reason why he cursed his leg when he sat down on the bed, sighing. Stupid leg! He wanted to walk again, damn it! But at least today he was allowed to exercise his arms again for the first time, even if only slowly. Blah, blah, blah.

"Harryyy!"

Harry looked up as he heard the voice, along with the quick sound of high heels on the floor, turned to the door.

"Louis! What are you doing here?"

"Attention!", the smaller one ignored him, stopped in front of him. With a proud face he stretched a tray in front of Harry's face.

"You are being honored today with a unique and unprecedented honor. May I introduce: A breakfast served by L'eue Courante himself"

Harry couldn't even look at the tray at first, but only looked at Louis' red dress that he wore today. It didn't look so severe because it was a dress with a flared skirt and therefore looked more like a casual dress. It also had wide straps and the fabric of the top was rippled. It was a darker red, and the neckline of the top was square-shaped, showing his collarbones.

But then he blinked and chuckled, looking at the tray that Louis still proudly held in his hands

"This is fresh porridge and fruit salad, with fresh orange juice, Mr. Styles. And for the sweet ending a petit-fours"

Surprised and at the same time touched, Harry took the tray from him and looked at the fresh breakfast.

"Any questions?"

"Wow, did you do this yourself -"

"No questions!"

Startled, Harry looked up, and Louis smiled sweetly.

"Bon appetit!"

Harry shook his head stunned, placed the tray on the small shelf above his bed before pulling Louis down by the neck. Surprised, he made a short noise, but then hummed contentedly and returned the kiss.

"Thank you. I'm honored", Harry then said against his lips with a smile, which Louis replied.

"Anything for Doctor Styles. I'm glad I came in here before the girls in the waiting room"

"They will have to stay there for a long time now"

Louis giggled and kissed him again before he stood up to sit next to Harry.

"Don't you have a meeting this morning?"

Louis breathed out, shaking his head as Harry began to eat.

"No, I've just had one, but not for a while now. Jackson has a lot to prepare and I have to work with Liam to think about who might work with LIFE and who not"