|| 36 ||

The sun was shining through the tall trees while the group was walking down a nice path.

"I invited Liam to join us tonight by the way", Louis said, while looking down to his bracelet.

"Oh, nice! Haven't seen him for a while", Taylor turned around to him with a smile. She walked in front of Louis and Harry, while she walked with Niall and Troye. Her boyfriend meanwhile was walking with Jackson and Dan, so she didn't want do interrupt the guys who apparently were getting along better than earlier.

"Yeah, he's quite busy lately", Louis answered.

"Just because you give him too many tasks", Niall grinned, got a faked smile back.

"As my security, that's his job"

"I'm Harry's security and here I am"

"That's probably because Harry isn't a good leader"

"Will ask your hickeys later", Niall mumbled while turning forwards again.

"Lou's right, I'm not the best in giving orders", Harry held to his boyfriend, while he put his arm around the smaller man's shoulder. It made Louis smile and lean into the touch, before he looked up to him.

"I'm exaggerating; when it's necessary, you're very good in taking the lead"

"I don't wanna know more", Taylor interfered.

"I already know and saw enough"

"Wait, Niall's your security?", Troye asked and turned his head back to Harry, who nodded.

"Yeah"

"Oh, I thought you're working together. Is it smart to be friends with your security?"

Louis bit his lip and just kept out of this conversation, looked around through the nice nature around them instead. There were many answers ghosting around on his tongue.

Is it smart to have sex with your boss, hm?

Worst thing was that so far, he assumed Troye seriously was like this and wasn't acting oblivious. It provoked Louis even more right now when he listened to Harry's calm answer, when he said that it had pros and cons.

"At first, I was scared to be Harry's security. He can be quite bossy", Niall joked and grinned at Louis, who rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Ni"

"Aye, L'eau Courante"

While Niall and Taylor began to joke about something else, Troye's eyes lay longer on Louis. He began to walk slower to end up next to Harry instead of walking on next with Niall.

"How is it like to be L'eau Courante?", he asked curiously and thoughtfully at the same time. Surprised this guy was addressing him, Louis blinked and looked to Troye, who was leaning forward to be able to see him.

"I mean everyone seems to know you while thinking you're a woman and being scared but still kinda looking up to you...? And you still have friends in your private life and all that"

Are you asking this, because you can't talk about this with Jackson?

Again, Louis bit his sassy tongue, avoided to look at Troye since his pretty face seemed to provoke him more.

"It's not easy, but it's not like I wasn't trained for this life since I'm young"

"But the close people around you weren't trained for that, right?"

Harry blinked surprised about this quite interesting question. Louis just was stunned that this guy was speaking about this after they knew each other for a few hours now.